You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Terrible game , England are so average.

Not sure about the positive reviews for Scotland , the draw does very little good for them technically does it ?

It's probably a point more than they thought they'd get.

Beat Croatia and they'll probably go through.

Just now, Section_31 said:

Only in England football World could someone who's won as much as Trent and is as good as Trent be expected to be grateful for being invited along. 

He's a kid.  

He'll eventually be appropriately and fiercely underwhelmed by it.

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

It's probably a point more than they thought they'd get.

Beat Croatia and they'll probably go through.

I'm a Croatia man as you may know.

But I think you're right.

I fancy Scotland might just go through.

Croatia will have got the hump after today, I reckon, and they fall away mentally quite quick when that happens.

Hope I'm wrong.

Is anyone really surprised? I mean, honestly?

Engerland play 1 good game every 5 years. Invariably they get a piss easy qualifying group and then all the gammon numpties and soccer moms pile on with all of the "It's coming home" shite before they get dumped out of every tournament cos they are piss poor.

It is coming home...to France.

• Upvote 1

Enjoyed that game. Not the blood and thunder of the 1970's & 80s mind. It is the one international game Id love to see resurected as the season ender.

Thought the sweaties deserved a point from that and saying England were shit detracts from their performance.

But Southgate is clueless. Kane looks like he has the weight of spurs manager search and a move to city weighing him down. Far too slow in the build up and absolutely no real effort. Phillips who had a good game on Sunday looked anonymous tonight.

Souey's spot on, football aint coming home with that England team and manager.

1 minute ago, paddyberger said:

Declan Rice, what is the point of him? Terrible.

Just one of a multitude of English and British players who are massively overrated, over-priced.

Big physical units who stroll around, play little sideways or backwards passes and provide zero imagination or spark.

Laughably bang average, at best.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, s(k)aturation said:

Croatia at home to Scotland at Hampden on Tuesday????  

WTF... is this ESPN home team listed second stuff, or somehow actual?

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 7.17.23 am.png

Because of the way the tournament is set up it's technically a neutral ground. 

9 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Is anyone really surprised? I mean, honestly?

Engerland play 1 good game every 5 years. Invariably they get a piss easy qualifying group and then all the gammon numpties and soccer moms pile on with all of the "It's coming home" shite before they get dumped out of every tournament cos they are piss poor.

It is coming home...to France.

To be fair, is anyone acting surprised?