You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Let's just say I can see why it was given. 

Yes, it was given because someone was paid to give it.

That is a 50/50 call on a penalty.

That's a 50/50 ball with both players going up and seeking leverage, and one coming off a little worse for wear than the other.

That's not why VAR exists.

Fucking scandalous.

Fucking.

Scandalous.

If that was a penalty given to City against Liverpool. most of our lot on here would be pissing on corrupt Abu Dhabi monarchs' graves for the next 47 years.  Me, at the front of the queue.

30 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The Delta variant right now, watching the England and Scotland fans congregating in London before tonight's game...

I think there'll be a fair few cards in the game, so a few anytime card accumulators have been put on. 

200w.gif

This fella nailed on for a red card

20210618_194448.jpg

• Upvote 1

There's a house on the BBC local news in Burnage, Manchester which is totally covered in England flags and one of them has "don't mention the war." 

It's cunts like this that make me actively support whoever England are playing. I remember being gutted when England went out of Euro 96. But, it's just not for me nowadays. 

19 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Who's the girl in the pink suit doing the pitchside interviews?

Very nice, shades of Alisha Dixon.

Sameera Jawal, she’s certainly improved the ITV viewing experience 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So much bitterness on this thread tonight I thought I'd stumbled onto The Everton Way.

Long may it continue, mate.

Just pretend it's the Palestine thread and we'll all fit right in beautifully and sing from the same hymn book.

It's great fun, squire.

Isreal has taken some choice lessons and advice from Pavelič, for instance, and his horrible crew.

Why not dig up some historical bollock nastiness with England/Scotland too?

Enter into the spirit, sir!!!

Let's hope there's a soft penalty to spice things up a bit.