You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

I remember the absolute shite they served up at World Cup 1998. 5 out-and-out defenders, 3 defensive midfielders, Andreas Herzog to make anything happen, and 80 year old Toni Polster up front. I hate it when teams turn up at major tournaments and never attempt to do anything productive.

The 2010 World Cup was awful for shit teams doing fuck all. Angola played all 3 games with 10 men behind the ball.  Algeria did the same against England and everyone else in their group. 

Loads of countries just go to tournaments with the intention of being well organised and boring the shit out of everyone, including their own fans who have probably waited decades for their country to qualify.

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

I remember the absolute shite they served up at World Cup 1998. 5 out-and-out defenders, 3 defensive midfielders, Andreas Herzog to make anything happen, and 80 year old Toni Polster up front. I hate it when teams turn up at major tournaments and never attempt to do anything productive.

Like Venezuela tonight. Busted my acca, the bastards.

2 hours ago, Mark M said:

I wasn’t happy we let Gini’s contract run out - the more I watch the Dutch the more unhappy I’m becoming.

Gutted. 
And we’ve got that useless prick Keita who’s probably on more money going to be most likely injured again next season. 

If you watched just the Netherlands games in the past 5 years, you'd think Gini was Steven Gerrard.

2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

What were they saying?

More about the fucking noises they were making, shouting over each other and acting like the were off air.  Richards the loud mouth twat and I can't remember her name.