You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

The BBC TV coverage of the game has now stopped and moved to non-football shows.

Uefa has not given confirmation yet whether the game has been called off yet.

Why the fuck not

Only a few weeks back it was UEFA claiming to be about the game and a force for good and football as a whole and they still haven't officially called the game off. They players need to refuse any restart here

They did call the game off.  It's postponed.

• Like 1

Seen a few suggestions that they should scan for this kind of thing, but scans don't always show a problem. I had to be rushed into hospital in February because I had a heartbeat under 30bpm due to total heart block and then get a pacemaker put in; the doctors did loads of scans and couldn't find any structural problems and are still in the dark about what caused it. When I was in there the nurse said someone else around my age who was superfit had been brought in when they had a cardiac arrest while they were jogging, and only survived because he was lucky enough to be discovered by someone who knew CPR. Sometimes these things just happen and there's no warning. Life is precious, value it every day.

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I dont disagree with that mate. What Im saying is the BBC probably didnt expect the local director to keep trying to get closer look. The studio pundits were equally shocked, Scott was in tears and someone is expecting her and others to say something at this distressing time. I dont think the BCC were 'wanting to show it' though.

Not having a pop at you but there are people in Denmark replying to Ian Wright who was going nuts saying cut to the studio saying as soon as the medics come on the reverted to drone shots and not the tv camera. The BBC producers have chosen to stay with the international feeds