You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) - Sunday 23rd May, 4:00pm

Trumo

8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I think he can still be a good player, just somewhere else. He obviously can't deal with the demands of our midfield players. Everytime he plays on the right of our midfield Trent is left badly exposed as he never drops back to cover him. Its just not going to work here. I could see it working at say leicester where Ndidi will do all the dirty work and he and Tielemans can just play. Don't see the Atletico links at all, couldn't see Simeone putting up with the lack of effort. I wonder if he would be interested in going back to Germany. Exchange with Leipzig or maybe Gladbach for Florian Neuhaus

I dont think FSG will do an exchange. Pure cash or nothing.

if we win tomorrow i really hope we have t shirts ready that say EARNED IT on them and shove that up Leeds, sky and and anyone else's arse that had a dig at us over the super league fiasco 

• Upvote 9

I would be very tempted to start Chamberlain over Gini for this one. 

Its goals we need and Palace will sit back and bypass the midfield and hit it into the flanks for Zaha to chase onto. Don't want to get into a position of needing to go for broke late into the game. Be really nice if we could finally turn it one for one game have have everyone click up top and get a couple ahead early. No wasting chances tomorrow my fucking heart has had enough fof this year

11 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Have Sky confirmed this game is 'Live!' tomorrow?

Of course! 4th is the only thing not decided.I’m sure they’ve got several games on today, must be a red button thing going on.

Crystal Palace fans channeling Everton levels of sadness, referring to the 3-3 game as Crystanbul, and this game as Crystanbul 2. Imagine having so little self worth that you see that game as your big moment.

Mad how our last four games have been against managers who hate us for various reasons and would have taken great joy in stopping our quest for fourth. Hopefully another fails today.

OGS. 

Fat Sham.

Dyche

Owl

We do seem to boil a lot of people's piss, long may it continue.

4 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Mad how our last four games have been against managers who hate us for various reasons and would have taken great joy in stopping our quest for fourth. Hopefully another fails today.

OGS. 

Fat Sham.

Dyche

Owl

We do seem to boil a lot of people's piss, long may it continue.

Ole was big boyhood Red, wasn't he, member of the local supporters club? Those affections don't disappear just because you'd played for and managed our big rivals. He just plays to the crowd, chucks them a bone now and then. When we won 19 last year I bet he drew the curtains at home and poured himself an extra big bowl of Rice Krispies.

10 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Dyche was actually a Liverpool fan growing up.

10 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Ole was big boyhood Red, wasn't he, member of the local supporters club? Those affections don't disappear just because you'd played for and managed our big rivals. He just plays to the crowd, chucks them a bone now and then. When we won 19 last year I bet he drew the curtains at home and poured himself an extra big bowl of Rice Krispies.

I knew this, but for whatever reasons they seem to dislike our club, manager maybe?

Ole threw any potential hope of the league so he could beat us. Playing for them will have helped the Manc/Liverpool hate.

Dyche, like Fat Sham is a Brexit small club sticking it up Liverpool ( even though both roll over for City) cunt.

The Owl is the Owl.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

GET THE TEAM LEAKED!!

GK 1 Zimbabwe Bruce Grobbelaar
CB 2 Sweden Glenn Hysén
LB 3 England David Burrows
RM 4 Scotland Steve Nicol
CM 5 Republic of Ireland Ronnie Whelan
CB 6 Scotland Alan Hansen (c)
CF 7 England Peter Beardsley    
RB 8 Scotland Gary Gillespie
CF 9 Wales Ian Rush