You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea v Leicester

JohnnyH

What result do you want?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What result is best for us?

Big game for us with each result having its own positives and negatives.   A Leicester win puts Chelsea firmly in our sites.  A Chelsea win would need to be by a good margin to help the goal difference issue.  A draw puts 3rd in our sights.  Of course if we don't win Thursday then a Leicester win becomes important again.  

What do YOU want?

I'm really not sure - looking at Leicester last game I can see spurs winning or getting a draw at least with Kane going for the golden boot. Spurs looking like a better side with no pressure on them.

Chelsea I can see getting the win against Villa though even with Grealish back they wont have enough to stop Chelsea winning.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Big game for us with each result having its own positives and negatives.   A Leicester win puts Chelsea firmly in our sites.  A Chelsea win would need to be by a good margin to help the goal difference issue.  A draw puts 3rd in our sights.  Of course if we don't win Thursday then a Leicester win becomes important again.  

What do YOU want?

I can almost guarantee we will not win on Thursday.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

If Leicester win by one goal and we draw with Burnley we’d go into the last game level on points and GD with Chelsea. 

Cheers. Too many permutations here. Might start drinking for the Burnley game now to deal with the stress. 

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

A win for Leicester would be the best result for us, I assume.

Aside from ourselves, I'd love to see Leicester get a top four spot over Chelsea. 

I Don't give a bollocks about the others, top 4 or 3 will do me. 2 massive games coming up and against teams we struggle against. A draw will peg both of them back. 

Fuck me, this one is hard to call. Leicester's last game is home to Spurs. You'd think Spurs might win that but could equally lose.

Chelsea's last game is away to Villa and you'd expect terry to say to smith let them win. Id be surprised if chelsea didnt win at Villa to be honest.

I really dont know what would be the best result for us tomorrow and goal difference between the clubs is 1, ourselves and Leicester the same, chelsea 1 better. What we dont want is either of those 2 winning one of their last games 3 or 4 nil.

We must get maximum points from our games else it's all moot, isnt it? I think the best result in the leicester chelsea game is a draw followed by a leicester win but what the fuck do I know!

I think Chelsea will win comfortably tomorrow, they’ll be well up for it whereas I think Leicester will still have a hangover from Saturday ...

To be honest though I’m not interested too much in what they do we have to win two tough games and made tougher due to Burnley getting stuffed and if we win that then Palace will be up for revenge for the 7-0 walloping ...

I have no faith in us beating Burnley, because you know that the side which gifted City, United, Spurs and Chelsea 6 points this season will fight us like their lives depended on it. If Leicester beat Chelsea, a draw with Burnley could be enough to take us into the top four.

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

Either team winning heavily is the best outcome. 1 nil to either is the worst result.

Hope Brendan's brandishing three envelopes right now with a note saying 'Score lots of fucking goals' in each one.