You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (A) - Wednesday 19th May, 8:15pm

Trumo

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

Tyler in tears.

I've seen more excitement from someone doing a wet fart.

Yep, the change in the tone of his voice was so fucking obvious. His wife's just text her mum asking her to leave the spare key out. 

Just now, johnsusername said:

Tyler and Carragher sound like they're at a funeral when that goal went in.

Carragher must have the equivalent of a barking collar for dogs on, if he shows any positive emotion for our play he gets zapped.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Simbo said:

I know it’s a bit late in the day now but surely Ben Davies is better than Williams?

Even if he’s injured I’d say he’s a better option. Williams is well out of his depth at this level. 

I dont think Ive ever been so relieved to score since the 94th minute of the last game. WTF!? We've been poo all over the pitch.

Thiago seems to think he's got time to do little step overs in front of some 6 foot gammut. Everywhere you look on that pitch, every player bar Alli has been brutal.

Young Rhys took a ball tothe head and to be honest, he looks dazed. Letting his man go but then recovering with some last second blocks.

Goal aside, Bobby's control has been poor, so too has Mo and Sadio's. Sorry but Wijnaldum is just doing my head in and Fabinho's not helping either.

I think Ive turned intoa hysterical fanny!

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Get the fuck in. At last. Now fucking put them to the sword.

Carragher thinks Burnley have been the better side. Sky’s little fucking poodle.

I do my own commentary these days. It mostly consists of ‘for fuck’s sake’, ‘you dirty twat’, ‘cunt of a ball’, ‘fucking shoot will ya’ and ‘stealing a living’ but it’s still better than listening to the Sky dirge.

• Upvote 2