You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (A) - Wednesday 19th May, 8:15pm

Trumo

1 minute ago, Simbo said:

I know it’s a bit late in the day now but surely Ben Davies is better than Williams?

He must be fucking awful if he can't get a game before Williams. He will never play a game and we will sell him in the summer to Celtic.

Should’ve been two or three up here, even if we haven’t played that well. Still created plenty, and the last 10 minutes we showed glimpses of the intensity that is required to roll over them. Leeds did that last game and we should be able to do the same second half. And we need a couple more at least, I’d say they’re quite likely to score the way we defend.

• Upvote 1

As much as i don't like the idea of dropping him back either

Bring the greek lad on and put Robbo at CB though he might get bullied in the air or Putting Fabinho back there instead of Williams. He is caught out every long ball

Just now, Lee909 said:

As much as i don't like the idea of dropping him back either

Bring the greek lad on and put Robbo at CB though he might get bullied in the air or Putting Fabinho back there instead of Williams. He is caught out every long ball

Ox for Williams, Fabinho at centreback.

2 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

He must be fucking awful if he can't get a game before Williams. He will never play a game and we will sell him in the summer to Celtic.

A few months back Williams was starting ahead of Phillips. 

Maybe Klopp has a bit of a blind spot when it comes to the centre backs 

Just now, bizzle10 said:

It is not Williams fault he has to replace the best defender on the planet he is a championship player at best

True. I don’t think his teammates have done him any favours - Burnley have pressed us high and very well - and Williams keeps been given the ball in awkward situations with very little passing options.