Trumo

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

5 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Sat reading this tread and just got a feeling come over me that we will batter them and win comfortably. My apologies in advance.

Ha ha, I had exactly the same premonition this morning. A comfortable 0-5 win it was. 

Feel free to neg away when we let in a 90+2 equaliser/winner. 

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Is that still going? Not been on twitter for years.

He only does the very occasional post now, but still raise a smile.

Definitely having a wank with a pipe of Pringles tonight. Might not even empty it out first.

I woke up this morning and stared at my erection. It was truly magnificent. As pulsating as an Aphex Twin deep cut, and as thick as a Kardashian’s hoop. I knew immediately that today was going to be a good day.

Had to take a job at Argos to tide me over during the holiday season. It’s not even behind the tills; I’m one of those cunts fetching stuff from the stockroom. My fucking headset doesn’t even work.

I would like to announce I have decided to leave Everton. Putting a fucking Angry Bird on the shirt was the last straw. Fucking tinpot.

They can get rid of that Z-Cars muck for a start. If I’m walking out to music, it’ll be something fucking dope. Something fucking REAL. Bring Da Ruckus by Wu-Tang Clan, perhaps. Or anything by Eagle-Eye Cherry.

He was Professor Hawking to the world of science, but just little Ste to me. I wrote about taking him to a discotheque for the first time in my book. Twirling him around the dance-floor, like a delirious bin-bag full of joy. Goodnight, sweet prince.

• Upvote 2

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

Doesn't mean he couldn't have been injured. 

Yes but why isn't our medical team picking up shit like this. He carried on against those Danish cunts as well 

20 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Phillips (1-0) would be an own goal and victory for West Brom as they're the home side. 

Don't be a prick.