Jump to content
Trumo

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Recommended Posts

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Why the hell is this so difficult? these cloggers, who are relegated by the way, got hammered by a shite Arsenal team last week.

 

Always always the same with us, I mean fuck me Robson Kanu, I thought he died of old age years ago.

It's because they're built like brick shithouses at both ends of the pitch. Their plan is lump it and chase it. Add in our passing is less than stellar again and teams like this are able to put us under needless pressure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Have to give Dean credit, the most one sided I have seen this season, despite a lot of competition;

 

74% possession 11 fouls, 26 % possession 4 fouls

 

Really need to start pointing this out. 

It's actually quite unbelievable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Because it's illegal for us to try and get the ball in the opposition half and automatically a foul if we even try to do so. 

I pulled up a stat about this the other week.  We are second top of the 'teams with most fouls given against them', and yet...where are the yellows?  We're almost top of the fairplay league...

 

It's curious.  It's nothing fouls, shadow fouls, all the time, and yet the refs don't book us.  It smells to me like the referees can mask the hostility towards us in individual games, but when you combine it across a season and look at it...they have a case to answer here if we ask them to explain it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Why the hell is this so difficult? these cloggers, who are relegated by the way, got hammered by a shite Arsenal team last week.

 

Always always the same with us, I mean fuck me Robson Kanu, I thought he died of old age years ago.

 The main reason is that it’s very easy to score against us. Also we’re not allowed to take the ball off them, the refereeing is that biased. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Why the hell is this so difficult? these cloggers, who are relegated by the way, got hammered by a shite Arsenal team last week.

Because cunts like these never turn up against other teams. They’ve got a manager boasting about having a plan to stop us who didn’t have a plan to stop relegation. They’re small time wankers who can’t be arsed putting the effort in over 36 games but will treat 2 games like a cup final.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to give Sky credit, 11 fouls against us and only 4 for us, so obviously talking about how lucky we are in relation to getting a free kick we shouldn't have. 

 

We got 4 free kicks, one we shouldn't have and one on Allision in the 48th minute. So 2 free kicks in the first 45 minutes, yet Sky are not calling that out. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Why the hell is this so difficult? these cloggers, who are relegated by the way, got hammered by a shite Arsenal team last week.

 

Always always the same with us, I mean fuck me Robson Kanu, I thought he died of old age years ago.

This sort of shite is our kryptonite and the few things they are any cop at exploit our weaknesses perfectly.

 

I'd be miles more confident if we were away at Tottenham or Arsenal or even Chelsea today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dockers_strike said:

It's because they're built like brick shithouses at both ends of the pitch. Their plan is lump it and chase it. Add in our passing is less than stellar again and teams like this are able to put us under needless pressure.

It does make you think how big Sam continues to get jobs at the top level, his football(if you call it that) is from the stone ages surely if you owned a club and you spent money on it players etc. Then why the fuck would you want to see to alehouse CB lumping it forward to a Sunday league 10 pints anight striker just baffles me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Supremolad said:

Skysports going in heavy with "Liverpool got a controversial equaliser" because Dean didnt give a drop ball. Cunts.

BeIn going with the Wirral angle and how he should never ref a Liverpool game.

 

They said the same about Taylor las... oh wait, they didn't.

 

Cunts.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You really have to score first in these type of games once you do that and maybe Nick another then they tend to give up but let them take the lead and stay in the game then the intensity goes up as they have a chance of finishing the season on a bit of a high...It will be the same against Burnley unless you do what Leeds did 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scooby Dudek said:

Got to give Sky credit, 11 fouls against us and only 4 for us, so obviously talking about how lucky we are in relation to getting a free kick we shouldn't have. 

 

We got 4 free kicks, one we shouldn't have and one on Allision in the 48th minute. So 2 free kicks in the first 45 minutes, yet Sky are not calling that out. 

Yep. Fucking cretins, Redknapp and Souness playing along but Souness has plenty of credit in the bank for being the only person with any balls to call it like it was when those manc idiots invaded the stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I pulled up a stat about this the other week.  We are second top of the 'teams with most fouls given against them', and yet...where are the yellows?  We're almost top of the fairplay league...

 

It's curious.  It's nothing fouls, shadow fouls, all the time, and yet the refs don't book us.  It smells to me like the referees can mask the hostility towards us in individual games, but when you combine it across a season and look at it...they have a case to answer here if we ask them to explain it.  

A lot of it is because when we lose ball teams are then breaking on us and we tend to try and win it back very quickly with players stretching to tackle players moving into space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Because cunts like these never turn up against other teams. They’ve got a manager boasting about having a plan to stop us who didn’t have a plan to stop relegation. They’re small time wankers who can’t be arsed putting the effort in over 36 games but will treat 2 games like a cup final.

We're in full shoot yourself in the foot territory. West Brom haven't been good to any extent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

It does make you think how big Sam continues to get jobs at the top level, his football(if you call it that) is from the stone ages surely if you owned a club and you spent money on it players etc. Then why the fuck would you want to see to alehouse CB lumping it forward to a Sunday league 10 pints anight striker just baffles me.

It's usually effective to keep teams up, obviously not this season but he has form for getting clubs out of sticky situations. He's still a fat cunt, mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Why the hell is this so difficult? these cloggers, who are relegated by the way, got hammered by a shite Arsenal team last week.

 

Always always the same with us, I mean fuck me Robson Kanu, I thought he died of old age years ago.

Glad you're watching this one. If it gets to 70 minutes and we aren't winning can you switch off and go and draw a carrot or something? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Because cunts like these never turn up against other teams. They’ve got a manager boasting about having a plan to stop us who didn’t have a plan to stop relegation. They’re small time wankers who can’t be arsed putting the effort in over 36 games but will treat 2 games like a cup final.


Sorry mate, but that’s just ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our last pass has been very poor , most overhit through to the keeper and a few passed straight to a defender when we had chances to get in behind. Happy enough that we got level and onward and upward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How was that oppo allowed to bleed all over the fucking pitch as well with a cut eye? Fucking ref should have made him go off immediately.

 

Fabinho needs to stop giving stupid free kicks away in front of our box as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Have to give Dean credit, the most one sided I have seen this season, despite a lot of competition;

 

74% possession 11 fouls, 26 % possession 4 fouls. 

 

Really need to start pointing this out. 

That's simply astonishing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dockers_strike said:

How was that oppo allowed to bleed all over the fucking pitch as well with a cut eye? Fucking ref should have made him go off immediately.

I'd have let the horrible cunt bleed out. One snide him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×