Trumo

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Dean is even giving West Brom fouls for fouls on us. Ridiculous.

Not even mentioned by cunt comms. Mane gets fouled and deans gives them fk. I fucking hate carra now

Just now, Sweeney287 said:

How on earth is that a foul against mane? 

Because it's illegal for us to try and get the ball in the opposition half and automatically a foul if we even try to do so. 

• Upvote 1

Fuck me we are making hard work of this. Williams and Phillips look like they're on loan from Southport, Bobby shit again. Jones rubbish and Fab doing fuck all . 

Deans just shit.  He gave us an imaginary free kick for the goal. 

It'll be a miracle if we win another three games with this CB pairing.  We can't pen a side in cause all it takes is a hoof over the top to spell danger. 

Thankfully, these are surely the last three we'll ever see either play for the club.  If only we'd known in January. 

Not very good that.

But at least got out of half level.

The 2 centre halves are dreadful. Phillips gets lauded because he wins headers and blocks a few things but often positionally and from a communication perspective he is all over the place.

Both of them are naive, slow and poor with ball 

Phillips would be ok playing for Burnley et al just defending his penalty area, but in a team like ours he is way, way short.

It’s what I call Phil Babb syndrome. Winning headers and smashing it into the stands was fine at Coventry, came to Liverpool where more was needed and was found out too often.

Big 45 mins ahead - hard to see how we keep these out so probably need 2 more here!

Just now, J-V said:

Get big game Divock and and Shaq for Jones. 

If we get away with it, it's great plan.

• Like 1

Have to give Dean credit, the most one sided I have seen this season, despite a lot of competition;

74% possession 11 fouls, 26 % possession 4 fouls. 

Really need to start pointing this out. 

• Upvote 3

Every time they flop to the floor Dean blows for a foul , every fucking time which is followed by a bit of time wasting while they recover 

And I’m not having he’s 52 he looks like Benjamin Button ...And not the one at the end of the film 

• Upvote 1

That Ref is a grade A prick.

He’s giving West Brom a free every time their players fall over.

I’m surprised he gave us a free kick when he got in fabinos way. 

2 minutes ago, Poster said:

We haven’t been brilliant but Dean is an awful ref… I mean they’re all bad but he is one of the worst 

He did give us a non free kick which led to our goal. 

Mike Dean's a cunt. How is that a foul by Sadio just before half time when he's pulled down? jurgen was happy about it either.

Once again, a fucking yard dog who hasnt scored in years fucking scores.

Nat and Rhys have struggled a bit here. looks like Robbo's been told to stay back and give them a bit of protection but if they're missing headers like that, Robbos not going to help much.

Great strike by Mo who seemed to winch a bit afterwards. Hope there's nothing amiss there.

Talking of misses, fucking hell Sadio, you got to be taking that chance and at least work the keeper. Bobby should have scored as well but only found the post. One or two too many of his passes have gone straight to the oppos as well.

Why the hell is this so difficult? these cloggers, who are relegated by the way, got hammered by a shite Arsenal team last week.

Always always the same with us, I mean fuck me Robson Kanu, I thought he died of old age years ago.

1 minute ago, Stickman said:

Every time they flop to the floor Dean blows for a foul , every fucking time 

And I’m not having he’s 52 he looks like Benjamin Button ...And not the one at the end of the film 

Many of them look about 70. Dean surprisingly isn’t very overweight.

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Why the hell is this so difficult? these cloggers, who are relegated by the way, got hammered by a shite Arsenal team last week.

Always always the same with us, I mean fuck me Robson Kanu, I thought he died of old age years ago.

Klopp's done his usual starting with 10 men (Jones) and two centre backs slower than a dead cat.

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Have you seen who's in central defense?