You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Trumo

10 minutes ago, A_S said:

Aside from the crazy circumstances of a keeper scoring a very late winner, it's almost overlooked what a fucking fantastic header it was. Absolutely nailed it. 

Yes it was but it did help not being marked which , all the hyperbole aside , Sham whingeing is just bollocks . His team let a opposition player stroll around at a set piece and have a free run at the ball completely untouched .Abysmal defending which is why they are crap and going down. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Yes it was but it did help not being marked which , all the hyperbole aside , Sham whingeing is just bollocks . His team let a opposition player stroll around at a set piece and have a free run at the ball completely untouched .Abysmal defending which is why they are crap and going down. 

I'd not be surprised that a keeper making a late dash into the box momentarily interrupts the concentration of at least a couple of defending players, who are suddenly thinking about the chance to score the winner themselves if the ball breaks to them. 

4 minutes ago, A_S said:

I'd not be surprised that a keeper making a late dash into the box momentarily interrupts the concentration of at least a couple of defending players, who are suddenly thinking about the chance to score the winner themselves if the ball breaks to them. 

First time in PL history a keeper has headed a goal . I've seen plenty of instances where the keeper has gone up for late corner but only Shams shower of shit let one score. 

11 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Fatty hasn't half got some bollocks bitching about the offside.  He coaches his players to stand directly in front of the keeper, specifically to hinder the keeper.

I'm so fucking glad he's been relegated, the horrible cunt.

You wonder whether we're all a bit tribal when it comes to the likes of Fat Sam, but after that rant I think we can objectively say that he has a bee in his bonnet about Liverpool, dating back to the days when he fancied himself as a latter-day Alex Ferguson and he was channelling this belief by aping Demento's every foible. Here he was, all prepped to crow about how Allardyci the Great had sussed out that Kraut fraud but a prophet (Peace Be Upon Me) is never recognised in his own land, only to have it torn from right at the death which caused him to completely lose it. Good riddance to fat rubbish. 

• Upvote 1

I think it was approx a minute before our corner, ball was on the left in our half and Tyler was in full gloat mode. 5 games is the longest Klopp has gone without beating a manager, it looks like it is now going to be 6 blah, blah, blah. 

We it fucking isn't now is it, you prick. 

• Upvote 10

17 hours ago, Elite said:

Get in!

This. This is the first reaction to our Goalkeeper scoring a winner in injury time to keep a season alive. I love it. 

17 hours ago, J-V said:

After all the years of abuse from the doubters it was all for this moment.  Fuck you haters!

Maybe Achtenberg should be coaching the strikers, we've just been doing it wrong for all these years... 

16 hours ago, J-V said:

You know what you have to do for the next two games

Prunes! 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, deiseach said:

You wonder whether we're all a bit tribal when it comes to the likes of Fat Sam, but after that rant I think we can objectively say that he has a bee in his bonnet about Liverpool, dating back to the days when he fancied himself as a latter-day Alex Ferguson and he was channelling this belief by aping Demento's every foible. Here he was, all prepped to crow about how Allardyci the Great had sussed out that Kraut fraud but a prophet (Peace Be Upon Me) is never recognised in his own land, only to have it torn from right at the death which caused him to completely lose it. Good riddance to fat rubbish. 

Yep. He's smarting because he's lost his "Big Sam - Miracle Relegation Dodger" status - he was on the cusp of claiming a scalp on the way out which would soften the blow - "he still knows how to do it even if he's been relegated" and so on - but instead he's been beaten, again, on his way down and out.

This cult of hero-worship of absolute lowest common denominator crooks is fucking baffling. We're hopefully starting to move past it, thankfully. Another nail in the coffin this season, anyway.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

It's also been forgotten that if he hadn't scored and they'd broken up the field and scored themselves, our slim hopes of fourth place would have lessened further. 

That’s the reason I told my son it was so stupid for Alison to come up. Never been very smart my entire life ....

2 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

That’s the reason I told my son it was so stupid for Alison to come up. Never been very smart my entire life ....

I posted recently that goalkeepers coming up for corners is always just a waste of everybody's time. 

6 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I posted recently that goalkeepers coming up for corners is always just a waste of everybody's time. 

Can you make a post about what a waste of our time it would be for Liverpool to win their last 2 PL games with Mo netting as hat-trick in each?

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Can you make a post about what a waste of our time it would be for Liverpool to win their last 2 PL games with Mo netting as hat-trick in each?

No problem. So sick of people dreaming about Nat Phillips banging one in from 35 yards too. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I used to think that until I saw that twat schmicel rescue united's unbeaten in Europe home record once and a couple of others he scored. I used to think why dont we have a keeper that can do that?

Everyone knew Alli going up was just to try and be a distraction, that's why it's so beautiful that he actually scored in the last seconds and the joyous scenes everywhere.

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Why does Sammy Lee attach himself to 'Gravy Boat' Allardyce? Sammy is a well respected coach who could be with decent teams,but sticks to Fat Sam like chewing gum on your newest trainies.

Sky Q doesn't pay for itself.

To be fair to Little Sammy he hung around quite a while at the end to have a little chat with and hug with Ali.

• Upvote 1

Take your webbed fingers and toes and toddle off to the Championship, you sad, incestuous no-marks.

Threads: 1
Yesterday, 06:10 PM 
After yesterday's game I was thinking that maybe Liverpool would have been better off staying in the ESL. Why should they put themselves through the trauma of nearly losing to little West Brom to get the points required to qualify to play in Europe? In the ESL they would be there already, no drama no worry. No need for your goalkeeper to save you from losing the points needed for qualification, they would be in Europe year in and year out. Their next two games are against the might of Burnley and Crystal Palace, how can they fail to qualify? But they could. So why do it? . Why risk non qualification? Everyone knows that it's their God given right to be in Europe every year. There would be no need for corrupt refs or a corrupt VAR system to save them . So I say that  Liverpool should go back to the ESL and do us all a favour.

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

After yesterday's game I was thinking that maybe Liverpool would have been better off staying in the ESL. Why should they put themselves through the trauma of nearly losing to little West Brom to get the points required to qualify to play in Europe? In the ESL they would be there already, no drama no worry. No need for your goalkeeper to save you from losing the points needed for qualification, they would be in Europe year in and year out. Their next two games are against the might of Burnley and Crystal Palace, how can they fail to qualify? But they could. So why do it? . Why risk non qualification? Everyone knows that it's their God given right to be in Europe every year. There would be no need for corrupt refs or a corrupt VAR system to save them . So I say that  Liverpool should go back to the ESL and do us all a favour.

Does It Hurt, Does It Hurt? - Robocop - Sticker | TeePublic UK

• Upvote 1