You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Trumo

4 minutes ago, J-V said:

Trent has been unreal the last two games.  Gerrard esque trying to carry the team at times.

Gerrard would have scored at least one of those 2 chances he created, to be fair.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reaction by Mo is fucking brilliant. Absolute joy for himself and the team obviously, but for his teammate and how mad it all was.

These last 2 games have meant more to me than anything that’s happened in the last 6 or 7 years. I’m hook line and sinker again.

Edit - I was actually fuming when Ali came up - “this is too fucking often this. Desperation against a relegation shit house team” then hysterically pissed myself for about 10 minutes

• Upvote 3

Just now, m0e said:

Gerrard would have scored at least one of those 2 chances he created, to be fair.

Stevie as the forward of the midfield 3 in this team is one scary proposition. He would have got about 600 assists between 2017-2020

1 hour ago, Baresi said:

For the first time ever in my time on TLW I am not allowed to rep anymore (in my defence on other big wins I would have been drinking all day, and been in bed before 2130).

48 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

The above shows the Gini bollocks up for what it is, bollocks. They go to the bench, then back to the players and Gini is in there. 

22 minutes ago, Numero said:

Whilst I was on my own, that was pretty much a recording of the reaction of me (guy being me in the tee shirt and shorts). 

Fuck me, I love this club and nothing can give you the roller coaster. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

I cant copy the picture because it's in some stupid web format but he's miles away. He's copping some stick on social media about it.

Picture's in this link to the Excess.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1436986/Liverpool-Gini-Wijnaldum-Alisson-Becker-snt

God that sites full of ads! 
Ah well, I thought he was late to the group,  did go to him just didn’t jump all over him like the others.

Motd is on at 10.30 so I’ll watch again. Do hate it when the media takes comments from Twitter and make a big story of it!

Quite how anybody can moan about the offside goal is beyond me, there is a West Brom player who is miles offside and stood right in front of Alisson, it’s a complete non issue, clear as fucking day offside and I said so immediately at the time. Carragher is such a dickhead, you’d think he’d never played the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Credit to the Magnificent Rambler who posted this in the Other Football thread, but I can’t help thinking this has been twice in two days for Chelsea fans.

The only video that beats that for me was the equaliser that was ruled out last season with that bad tit crowd surfing at Chelsea.

8 hours ago, skaro said:

0-7 - a palindromic endpoint to the excruciatingly painful, Titanic turning-circle of a turnaround since Palace before Christmas.

Just woke up and watched a 20-minute replay package, without knowing the result.

It was so much better than my lame prediction.

Un.bel.iev.able.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scudger99 said:

The way Mo is laughing at that reminds of the way Ged was laughing his kecks off when Gary Mac scored that late free kick against the blooshite years ago.  The laugh of sheer disbelief at how crazy it is.

I loved Mo’s reaction it was brilliant. 
Also Bobby has the biggest smile in football.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Quite how anybody can moan about the offside goal is beyond me, there is a West Brom player who is miles offside and stood right in front of Alisson, it’s a complete non issue, clear as fucking day offside and I said so immediately at the time. Carragher is such a dickhead, you’d think he’d never played the game.

Maybe he just wanted to play for Everton all along.

Just seen the goal celebrations on the news and there's absolutely fuck all going on with Gini. He joined in, big smile on his face and he left the big celebration huddle the same time as some other players.

If he ended up on the halfway line on his own its because he got back quickly and was no doubt telling everyone to keep their focus until the whistle went. Outrageous if he's getting any shit over that.

Twitter is a fucking cesspit.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8736604

West Brom boss Sam Allardyce to Sky Sports: "It's hard to take after that obivously. We didn't want a result snatched away by us - not from aLiverpool - but by decisions taken today.

"They were decisions which caused us problems in both Liverpool goals. It should be a drop ball not a free-kick. That's a complete blunder as far as the rules go. That's number one.

"Then the goal we scored... VAR is meant to be there so that an onside player can score a goal. It's an outrageous, ridiculous decision when you've got VAR. They have gone against us on two occasions and it's the main reason why we haven't got three points today.

"A number of times against the top six we were difficult to break down. Hal Robson-Kanu could have had a hat-trick with the flick-ons in behind today.

"We had to take a bitter pill by losing in the last second of the game. It's a quality ball and it's just that split moment in somebody in our camp needing to say 'I'm going to mark him'. The bigger disappointment from me is on the two decisions. Outrageous is an understatement by the way."

Horrible, graceless ton of shite. His misery only adds to the fun.

13 minutes ago, dave u said:

Just seen the goal celebrations on the news and there's absolutely fuck all going on with Gini. He joined in, big smile on his face and he left the big celebration huddle the same time as some other players.

If he ended up on the halfway line on his own its because he got back quickly and was no doubt telling everyone to keep their focus until the whistle went. Outrageous if he's getting any shit over that.

Gini has been getting shit from LFC twitter forever. Mainly from Keita ‘fans’, it was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me, at the start of the season. Liverpool supporters tagging Gini, telling him to leave to make space for Thiago. I deactivated my Twitter account last year and honestly it’s been great. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dave u said:

Weird Twitter fans just can't let a player and club mutually agree to part ways. Have to make him out to be a twat to justify him going.