You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Trumo

What the hell do you say to that?!

We made it a struggle. Spud from Trainspotting was the ref, and he officiated like he always does - a law unto himself and something akin to Spud's job interview. Mind you, PGMOL clear hire anybody who interviews like that!

Ali at the end there though, with a brilliant header from a corner, spared us an inquisition. There are stills questions to ask, and answers to find, but we've kept matters in our own hands for another game at least.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Ali's media interaction

I can't watch that without welling up, But i swear this club will put me in an early grave though either through frustration or being emotional 

• Upvote 1

Christ these reds!!
I was done with this season. Finished couldn’t be arsed - barely getting up the interest for watching the games and felt I was just going through the motions.

The win against the Mancs was a massive lift and a great performance- today though fucking hell talk about getting put through the ringer.

when Shaq kicked the ball out of play near the end under no pressure I was cursing everyone of them for dropping points to that fucking side with that prick of a manager.

Alisson what a header what a story - the emotions of all the players and staff at the end. Brilliant. 

Big Sam having a real proper moan at the end is the gravy covered cherry on top. 

• Upvote 3

Arlo White and Graeme LeSaux were a breath of fresh air on the US channel. On the disallowed goal they gave it no more than 90 seconds and when they saw the camera angle from behind the goal they agreed that the WBA player was blocking Allison’s view of the header and interfering with play. And that was the end of the discussion. Everyone moved on and it wasn’t a talking point at full time.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Fine margins look at I think big Nat flying in and completely missing the ball. Row Z methinks if he connected. However look at the commitment thank duck he was on the way down when the ball connected with the big mans head

• Upvote 12

42 minutes ago, an tha said:

Allardyce is one horrible, bitter twat....a dinosaur who plays ugly, cowardly football and gets fawned over by the media for being some sort of 'saviour' of shite teams.

Fuck him.

Had the rabid bloos sussed though so gets a free pint of gravy off me for that one.

• Upvote 1

The moment of a difficult season. Up there with one of my greatest moments as a Liverpool fan. I know there have been others, many others, that have secured bigger prizes, but to share that with our No.1 and everything it meant to him, even from the comfort of my sofa, was very special. 

And then he went and followed it up with ‘that interview’. I don’t have the words for that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Incoming fine for Wijnaldum apparently. He didnt congratulate Alli on the goal and instead just walks back to the centre circle.

Really? I thought I saw him join the group around Ali. He didn’t look as excited as the others but he was there I’m sure.

• Upvote 1

Thought Thiago was phenomenal in the same way he was during his first few games for us pre-injury. 

Is it the Fabinho effect or is he playing in a slightly different role over the last few games? Different footballer completely. 

9 minutes ago, suzy said:

Really? I thought I saw him join the group around Ali. He didn’t look as excited as the others but he was there I’m sure.

I cant copy the picture because it's in some stupid web format but he's miles away. He's copping some stick on social media about it.

Picture's in this link to the Excess.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1436986/Liverpool-Gini-Wijnaldum-Alisson-Becker-snt

7 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Thought Thiago was phenomenal in the same way he was during his first few games for us pre-injury. 

Is it the Fabinho effect or is he playing in a slightly different role over the last few games? Different footballer completely. 

He was absolutely brilliant, that chance he put on a plate for Mane in the first half was exactly the sort of move we brought him in for.

I think having Fabinho in midfield has helped him for sure, but he's probably just settled in a bit more now. Bodes well for him and us next season.

• Upvote 2