You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Trumo

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Allardyce is one horrible, bitter twat....a dinosaur who plays ugly, cowardly football and gets fawned over by the media for being some sort of 'saviour' of shite teams.

Fuck him.

This. And he shouldn’t have been allowed back to manage after the England debacle.  Something that seems to get swept under the carpet by the media. 

Just now, Pete said:

This. And he shouldn’t have been allowed back to manage after the England debacle.  Something that seems to get swept under the carpet by the media. 

I had forgotten he managed those twats....that cements my hatred even more.

14 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Why do we throw 'Gravy swilling' around like it's an insult.

I'd love some gravy.

Just call him a boulbous headed fucking gobshite and leave the gravy out of it.

He has gravy hooked up to an IV

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

What difference would a drop ball have made

A drop ball is uncontested and it would have been our ball anyway 

Exactly. It's just grasping at straws.

The offside might seem harsh as the player scoring is clearly onside but there's a striker directly in the line of Allison's sight.

Considering we've had goals chalked off for stray pubes, anyone moaning about that goal can fuck right off as far as Im concerned.

That game was probably the worst Nat and Rhys had played together even though they did clear a lot of balls. But even players like van Dijk, Gomez and Matip make mistakes so they arent unique.

Mo and Alli's finishing aside, I thought our finishing and overall play was sloppy. We got out of jail today and Im delighted about it. But we need to fucking wise up and quickly. Bobby once again giving the ball away. Sadio looked like he still had amonk on. Another glorious 1 on 1 and he touches itlike a midwife and loses the chance. Trent smashing balls across the box when a deft one is required.

But fucking hell, we got the 3 points and the boys should be buying Alli beers or whatever he drinks for a month after that. That goal could be worth upwards of £100m.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Allardyce is one horrible, bitter twat....a dinosaur who plays ugly, cowardly football and gets fawned over by the media for being some sort of 'saviour' of shite teams.

Fuck him.

What pisses me off was cunts are relegated and he builds this up as some sort of cup final against us and the chance to stop us getting into CL. You watch them Wed against Boiled Ham and they will be back to their dogshit football and wont give a fuck when they get bummed. They lost 19 other games this season so far so perhaps he should look in the mirror for the reasons why rather than whinge like fuck over today's game

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

But fucking hell, we got the 3 points and the boys should be buying Alli beers or whatever he drinks for a month after that. That goal could be worth upwards of £100m.

When we win number 7 next year I want Alissons goal to be the first thing we see on every highlight video.

Sams blood type is KFC gravy. He touched his toes once, once. He was 3.

He licks other people’s plates clean. Gets banquets for 6 people from his local Chinese. Licks crisp bags clean without splitting them. Holds the world record for eating curry and chips, 85kg in an hour. Likes a biscuit and has shares in Holland pies. Had a torrid love affair with Divine in the 80, including a threesome with Michael J Pollard. They once broke a Las Vegas hotel bed with their passion. All allegedly.

• Upvote 1

That sort of win may prove far better than a easy 1-0 win controlling the game

Would have been nice to pump up the GD, but for the mentality of the players might give them a lift going into Wednesday. Sadly i can't see Leicester getting a win, reckon they've run themselves into the ground and will be physically and emotionally drained for Tuesday. Chelsea will make a few changes and beat them imho. 

But a big Leicester win would be great, as i can see Villa not turning up against chelsea in a weeks time

38 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8736604

West Brom boss Sam Allardyce to Sky Sports: "It's hard to take after that obivously. We didn't want a result snatched away by us - not from aLiverpool - but by decisions taken today.

"They were decisions which caused us problems in both Liverpool goals. It should be a drop ball not a free-kick. That's a complete blunder as far as the rules go. That's number one.

"Then the goal we scored... VAR is meant to be there so that an onside player can score a goal. It's an outrageous, ridiculous decision when you've got VAR. They have gone against us on two occasions and it's the main reason why we haven't got three points today.

"A number of times against the top six we were difficult to break down. Hal Robson-Kanu could have had a hat-trick with the flick-ons in behind today.

"We had to take a bitter pill by losing in the last second of the game. It's a quality ball and it's just that split moment in somebody in our camp needing to say 'I'm going to mark him'. The bigger disappointment from me is on the two decisions. Outrageous is an understatement by the way."

Delicious. 

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Sams blood type is KFC gravy. He touched his toes once, once. He was 3.

He licks other people’s plates clean. Gets banquets for 6 people from his local Chinese. Licks crisp bags clean without splitting them. Holds the world record for eating curry and chips, 85kg in an hour. Likes a biscuit and has shares in Holland pies. Had a torrid love affair with Divine in the 80, including a threesome with Michael J Pollard. They once broke a Las Vegas hotel bed with their passion. All allegedly.

And unlike Mr Creosote has never said "Fuck off i'm Full"

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

That sort of win may prove far better than a easy 1-0 win controlling the game

Would have been nice to pump up the GD, but for the mentality of the players might give them a lift going into Wednesday. Sadly i can't see Leicester getting a win, reckon they've run themselves into the ground and will be physically and emotionally drained for Tuesday. Chelsea will make a few changes and beat them imho. 

But a big Leicester win would be great, as i can see Villa not turning up against chelsea in a weeks time

I think Leicester will show up to be honest , if they lose and Chelsea beat Villa ( and if we win our last 2) then it would be them who drop out if they win then Chelsea will lose out.

5 minutes ago, Sweeney287 said:

I was in the kitchen watching on a tablet as I was cooking dinner and sent the broccoli flying out out pan. 

Unbelievable scenes and could see Ali welling up in the interview and then my stream cut off. Those wankers have no morals.

What is wrong with you ?

8 minutes ago, magicrat said:

What pisses me off was cunts are relegated and he builds this up as some sort of cup final against us and the chance to stop us getting into CL. You watch them Wed against Boiled Ham and they will be back to their dogshit football and wont give a fuck when they get bummed. They lost 19 other games this season so far so perhaps he should look in the mirror for the reasons why rather than whinge like fuck over today's game

He didn't build this up. All he'd said was something to the effect of "if we take our chances in the game, we can hurt Liverpool." And then the shit Echo and all the other hacks clickbaited it as "Allardyce vows to hurt Liverpool and their Champions League push". It's all nonsense.

West Brom were shit and didn't have any particular plan besides going down easy for free kicks. We simply almost gave this away to them because we're incredibly inconsistent this season.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

I think Leicester will show up to be honest , if they lose and Chelsea beat Villa ( and if we win our last 2) then it would be them who drop out if they win then Chelsea will lose out.

I hope so

Just not sure they'll have the legs against a team that will be desperate after Saturday and the far deeper squad

34 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

@Skidfingers McGonical @Strontium Dog™ You will both be pleased to know that I leapt up in my living room, thought I'd caught the back of my calf somehow on the corner of the coffee table but no, I've pulled a calf muscle and can't walk properly. In proper fucking agony here. Worth it though.

Mossad Agent Chava Tal come in, your mission is complete.

Hope you're feeling better soon