You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Trumo

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Jabba really isn't happy

"If down at Stockley Park they said that's right then that's nonsense. If they say the referee or the linesman disallowed that goal it's a disgrace. There is no interference with the goalkeeper whatsoever. All those things people say they have to do to stop the goalkeeper saving it... If there was nobody there he still wouldn't have saved it. It's baffling!

"Sadly from what should have been a winning position we ended up with a loss. Liverpool had a free-kick which shouldn't have been a free-kick and should have been a drop ball. If we are to get anything from Liverpool we needed a bit of luck and nothing from VAR or the officials and unfortunately we got that.

"[The referee] is supposed to know the rules. He got that wrong. I can only point out to say how disappointed I am that an experienced referee can make a mistake like that. The other goal is beyond belief. It's absolutely diabolical."

Wasn’t complaining when their player climbed all over Fabinho for their equaliser in the first. Almost like he is a hypocrite. He can fuck off the win nothing fraud.

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Credit to the Magnificent Rambler who posted this in the Other Football thread, but I can’t help thinking this has been twice in two days for Chelsea fans.

Grown men filming themselves whilst the game is still going on? Utter fucking cunts! 

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Why do we throw 'Gravy swilling' around like it's an insult.

I'd love some gravy.

Just call him a boulbous headed fucking gobshite and leave the gravy out of it.

You swill gravy in a gravy dish. He does it using a skip. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I'd love some gravy.

I just call him former Everton manager, that's the biggest insult in my opinion.

27 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

West Brom captain Kyle Bartley speaking to Sky Sports: "I'm gutted. Thought the boys gave everything today. The spirit and desire to give everything out there... Thought we deserved a point. It was tough to take."

On his goal that was ruled out: "I've not seen it back myself. I need to watch it because I don't think Matt Phillips will have been doing too much to affect the keeper.

So what else was he doing standing directly in front of him

This. If you stand in front of the keeper, you're there to obstruct him.

No sympathy from me.

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I'd love some gravy.

Yeah a chip and gravy barm is a thing of beauty.

Don't understand the insult at all me.

• Upvote 1