You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Trumo

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tenor.gif?itemid=8736604

West Brom boss Sam Allardyce to Sky Sports: "It's hard to take after that obivously. We didn't want a result snatched away by us - not from aLiverpool - but by decisions taken today.

"They were decisions which caused us problems in both Liverpool goals. It should be a drop ball not a free-kick. That's a complete blunder as far as the rules go. That's number one.

"Then the goal we scored... VAR is meant to be there so that an onside player can score a goal. It's an outrageous, ridiculous decision when you've got VAR. They have gone against us on two occasions and it's the main reason why we haven't got three points today.

"A number of times against the top six we were difficult to break down. Hal Robson-Kanu could have had a hat-trick with the flick-ons in behind today.

"We had to take a bitter pill by losing in the last second of the game. It's a quality ball and it's just that split moment in somebody in our camp needing to say 'I'm going to mark him'. The bigger disappointment from me is on the two decisions. Outrageous is an understatement by the way."

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Going to be a hard last two games for these lads with no real options for changing it up. 

Hopefully they can find enough to get through them. 

That should fire them up, 1 save from Allison vrs Napoli and we go on to win the champions League 1 goal from Allison and surely now they won't blow it.

Just now, Lee909 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8736604

West Brom boss Sam Allardyce to Sky Sports: "It's hard to take after that obivously. We didn't want a result snatched away by us - not from aLiverpool - but by decisions taken today.

"They were decisions which caused us problems in both Liverpool goals. It should be a drop ball not a free-kick. That's a complete blunder as far as the rules go. That's number one.

"Then the goal we scored... VAR is meant to be there so that an onside player can score a goal. It's an outrageous, ridiculous decision when you've got VAR. They have gone against us on two occasions and it's the main reason why we haven't got three points today.

"A number of times against the top six we were difficult to break down. Hal Robson-Kanu could have had a hat-trick with the flick-ons in behind today.

"We had to take a bitter pill by losing in the last second of the game. It's a quality ball and it's just that split moment in somebody in our camp needing to say 'I'm going to mark him'. The bigger disappointment from me is on the two decisions. Outrageous is an understatement by the way."

Ha ha fuck off you fat gravy wanking dinosaur

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Need Leicester to draw or win at Chelsea now

Thats the better results otherwise it could go to GD

Thats why these its in our hands quotes are nonsense 

The good thing might be Spurs might need a win to avoid the Europa Conference and Kane will be desperate to win the golden boot

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8736604

Just noise. Fuck off to the Championship you fat headed wanker.

1 minute ago, Johnlj said:

Is that Bartley the one that the Mancs stole from us as a teen years ago. The one that was supposed to be the next big thing. Think his name was Bartley anyway.

That was a young striker wasn't it

@Skidfingers McGonical @Strontium Dog™ You will both be pleased to know that I leapt up in my living room, thought I'd caught the back of my calf somehow on the corner of the coffee table but no, I've pulled a calf muscle and can't walk properly. In proper fucking agony here. Worth it though.

God sent us a keeper, fucking get the fucking fuck in 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Jabba really isn't happy

"If down at Stockley Park they said that's right then that's nonsense. If they say the referee or the linesman disallowed that goal it's a disgrace. There is no interference with the goalkeeper whatsoever. All those things people say they have to do to stop the goalkeeper saving it... If there was nobody there he still wouldn't have saved it. It's baffling!

"Sadly from what should have been a winning position we ended up with a loss. Liverpool had a free-kick which shouldn't have been a free-kick and should have been a drop ball. If we are to get anything from Liverpool we needed a bit of luck and nothing from VAR or the officials and unfortunately we got that.

"[The referee] is supposed to know the rules. He got that wrong. I can only point out to say how disappointed I am that an experienced referee can make a mistake like that. The other goal is beyond belief. It's absolutely diabolical."

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Just noise. Fuck off to the Championship you fat headed wanker.

He will quit at the end of the season, he won't go down to the championship he will take his £3m payoff and wait til Xmas to save Watford , Norwich or whoever else is in the bottom 3.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

The good thing might be Spurs might need a win to avoid the Europa Conference and Kane will be desperate to win the golden boot

It is pretty much in our own hands. If Chelsea win and we beat Burnley then we will have abetter GD by at least 2 going into the last game.  Hard to see them beating the Spuds by two more goals than we beat Palace . That said better if Leicester beat or draw with Chelsea 

8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Could still end up in a GD situation v chelsea if they lose to leicester and win last game and we get only 4 pts from last 2 games...

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

@Skidfingers McGonical @Strontium Dog™ You will both be pleased to know that I leapt up in my living room, thought I'd caught the back of my calf somehow on the corner of the coffee table but no, I've pulled a calf muscle and can't walk properly. In proper fucking agony here. Worth it though.

God sent us a keeper, fucking get the fucking fuck in 

Our injury crisis this year has just been ridiculous. 

• Upvote 6