You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Trumo

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a finish. What a finish to a game. 

I’m gonna be honest and admit I was shouting at him to not go up for the corner as I thought there was a very very slim chance that the one point may be vital. When he headed it in I just didnt believe my own eyes. At least 30 seconds passed before I could celebrate. Unreal. This club, and this team, never stops giving. 

Amazing scenes, like others have said my initial reaction was just to laugh at that goal. Ali's interview absolutely great as well.

I was never as down on Thiago as some but he looks like a completely different player to one we've seen most of the season in these last 4-5 games. Bobby quietly looks to be regaining some confidence, though he should've scored today.  Salah quite clearly still the star man in attack. Fabinho solid as always. Trent's been better defensively than he has been all season lately.

Two more to go.

West Brom captain Kyle Bartley speaking to Sky Sports: "I'm gutted. Thought the boys gave everything today. The spirit and desire to give everything out there... Thought we deserved a point. It was tough to take."

On his goal that was ruled out: "I've not seen it back myself. I need to watch it because I don't think Matt Phillips will have been doing too much to affect the keeper.

So what else was he doing standing directly in front of him

3 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I turned off at 91mins cos I was dying for a shite and I took my time. Came back down to see Ali interview. This club. This club. 

You know what you have to do for the next two games

• Upvote 1

Just about collected myself now. Stormed up the chairs to shout at the wife to come down and see it. Been spending the rest of the time smoking three fags and downing two coffees and a cognac. 

Unbelievable. Shit performance today but that Becker. What a moment for him and also for the rest of us. It's still on but the Burnley ogres and the owls fucktards won't be easy with that defense and no Jota.

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

West Brom captain Kyle Bartley speaking to Sky Sports: "I'm gutted. Thought the boys gave everything today. The spirit and desire to give everything out there... Thought we deserved a point. It was tough to take."

Tell you what’s tough to take, Kyle, the fact you didn’t show a scintilla of that effort in most of the preceding 35 games when you REALLY needed to. Now fuck off to the Championship.

• Upvote 12