You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Trumo

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Why the hell is this so difficult? these cloggers, who are relegated by the way, got hammered by a shite Arsenal team last week.

Always always the same with us, I mean fuck me Robson Kanu, I thought he died of old age years ago.

It's because they're built like brick shithouses at both ends of the pitch. Their plan is lump it and chase it. Add in our passing is less than stellar again and teams like this are able to put us under needless pressure.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Have to give Dean credit, the most one sided I have seen this season, despite a lot of competition;

74% possession 11 fouls, 26 % possession 4 fouls

Really need to start pointing this out. 

It's actually quite unbelievable 

2 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Because it's illegal for us to try and get the ball in the opposition half and automatically a foul if we even try to do so. 

I pulled up a stat about this the other week.  We are second top of the 'teams with most fouls given against them', and yet...where are the yellows?  We're almost top of the fairplay league...

It's curious.  It's nothing fouls, shadow fouls, all the time, and yet the refs don't book us.  It smells to me like the referees can mask the hostility towards us in individual games, but when you combine it across a season and look at it...they have a case to answer here if we ask them to explain it.  

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Why the hell is this so difficult? these cloggers, who are relegated by the way, got hammered by a shite Arsenal team last week.

Always always the same with us, I mean fuck me Robson Kanu, I thought he died of old age years ago.

The main reason is that it’s very easy to score against us. Also we’re not allowed to take the ball off them, the refereeing is that biased. 

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Because cunts like these never turn up against other teams. They’ve got a manager boasting about having a plan to stop us who didn’t have a plan to stop relegation. They’re small time wankers who can’t be arsed putting the effort in over 36 games but will treat 2 games like a cup final.

• Upvote 2

Got to give Sky credit, 11 fouls against us and only 4 for us, so obviously talking about how lucky we are in relation to getting a free kick we shouldn't have. 

We got 4 free kicks, one we shouldn't have and one on Allision in the 48th minute. So 2 free kicks in the first 45 minutes, yet Sky are not calling that out. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

This sort of shite is our kryptonite and the few things they are any cop at exploit our weaknesses perfectly.

I'd be miles more confident if we were away at Tottenham or Arsenal or even Chelsea today.

Just now, dockers_strike said:

It's because they're built like brick shithouses at both ends of the pitch. Their plan is lump it and chase it. Add in our passing is less than stellar again and teams like this are able to put us under needless pressure.

It does make you think how big Sam continues to get jobs at the top level, his football(if you call it that) is from the stone ages surely if you owned a club and you spent money on it players etc. Then why the fuck would you want to see to alehouse CB lumping it forward to a Sunday league 10 pints anight striker just baffles me.

Just now, Supremolad said:

Skysports going in heavy with "Liverpool got a controversial equaliser" because Dean didnt give a drop ball. Cunts.

BeIn going with the Wirral angle and how he should never ref a Liverpool game.

They said the same about Taylor las... oh wait, they didn't.

Cunts.

• Upvote 1

You really have to score first in these type of games once you do that and maybe Nick another then they tend to give up but let them take the lead and stay in the game then the intensity goes up as they have a chance of finishing the season on a bit of a high...It will be the same against Burnley unless you do what Leeds did 

Just now, Scooby Dudek said:

Got to give Sky credit, 11 fouls against us and only 4 for us, so obviously talking about how lucky we are in relation to getting a free kick we shouldn't have. 

We got 4 free kicks, one we shouldn't have and one on Allision in the 48th minute. So 2 free kicks in the first 45 minutes, yet Sky are not calling that out. 

Yep. Fucking cretins, Redknapp and Souness playing along but Souness has plenty of credit in the bank for being the only person with any balls to call it like it was when those manc idiots invaded the stadium.

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I pulled up a stat about this the other week.  We are second top of the 'teams with most fouls given against them', and yet...where are the yellows?  We're almost top of the fairplay league...

It's curious.  It's nothing fouls, shadow fouls, all the time, and yet the refs don't book us.  It smells to me like the referees can mask the hostility towards us in individual games, but when you combine it across a season and look at it...they have a case to answer here if we ask them to explain it.  

A lot of it is because when we lose ball teams are then breaking on us and we tend to try and win it back very quickly with players stretching to tackle players moving into space.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Because cunts like these never turn up against other teams. They’ve got a manager boasting about having a plan to stop us who didn’t have a plan to stop relegation. They’re small time wankers who can’t be arsed putting the effort in over 36 games but will treat 2 games like a cup final.

We're in full shoot yourself in the foot territory. West Brom haven't been good to any extent. 

1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

It does make you think how big Sam continues to get jobs at the top level, his football(if you call it that) is from the stone ages surely if you owned a club and you spent money on it players etc. Then why the fuck would you want to see to alehouse CB lumping it forward to a Sunday league 10 pints anight striker just baffles me.

It's usually effective to keep teams up, obviously not this season but he has form for getting clubs out of sticky situations. He's still a fat cunt, mind.

7 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Glad you're watching this one. If it gets to 70 minutes and we aren't winning can you switch off and go and draw a carrot or something? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Sorry mate, but that’s just ridiculous.

Just now, dockers_strike said:

How was that oppo allowed to bleed all over the fucking pitch as well with a cut eye? Fucking ref should have made him go off immediately.

I'd have let the horrible cunt bleed out. One snide him.