You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (A) - Sunday 16th May, 4:30pm

Trumo

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Fat Sam has been sounding off saying he knows how to hurt Liverpool and will have his gameplan ready.

Pity he wasnt arsed about stopping all the other teams they've played this season as much as us. Hopefully we wont see him in the Premier League after this as his record of keeping teams up has now gone.

Our record against these in recent years pretty brutal, they’re a genuine bogey team. Coupled with Fat Sam at the helm, I have no doubt that it won’t be an easy outing for us.

The lack of jeopardy of a relegation for them may be the only thing that works in our favour. I’m sure Fat Sam intends to have all 11 behind the ball at all times but hopefully the players take some liberty.

I would go with the front 4, obviously Salah, Jota and Bobby will be full of confidence and an angry Mane with a point to prove and looked sharp against Southampton. Go with Thiago and Fab as a 2 in midfield and the same at the back.

Nervy 2-1 for us.

I'm having a confidence crisis. I hate whenever we play that fat fucks teams. We'll completely boss it and waste a gazilion chances and then one of their grogs will score from a corner. That or a Salah double and a sweet Jota strike. Mané on the bench just to piss him off after that incident after the Manc game.

2 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Phillips, (1-0).

That would be so sweet! Grind out a soul-crushingly negative display, then have our big defensive grock win it with a powerful header from a corner. How do you like them apples*, Mr Allardyce?

* In a pie. He likes them in a pie with whipped cream. And gravy.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That would be so sweet! Grind out a soul-crushingly negative display, then have our big defensive grock win it with a powerful header from a corner. How do you like them apples*, Mr Allardyce?

* In a pie. He likes them in a pie with whipped cream. And gravy.

Phillips (1-0) would be an own goal and victory for West Brom as they're the home side.