Quantcast
Man Utd Fans - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd Fans

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

That Nicky Altt fella reckons he bunked round Europe for about 15 years, on ferries, trains and into matches. 

He was doing a collection for SOS in the Liverpool supporters club around the time of Hicks and Gillett and some fella said "why don't you put in all that money you saved blagging your way round Europe and stealing tickets off people?"

Makes out he's some big hard case in his book and he's not much bigger than Warwick Davies.

Nicky Allt would make me feel tall! 

• Upvote 3

I'm just shit stirring to be honest. Tactically if you want a Glazers out protest and get a game abandoned because you can't get in to watch it anyway then United against Liverpool is the biggest game there is domestically to do it.

• Upvote 1

MOTD now.

Jermaine Jenas: "I can't comment because I'm not a united fan."

"Agreed, let's bring in the editor of the United we stand fanzine to tell us all about it."

What the actual fuck is going on, have I lost my motherfucking mind?

• Upvote 2

It's not as if the Glazers will be worried about a bunch of cunts protesting anyway.  It hasn't bothered them before and if i was them I wouldn't give a shit either. 

2 minutes ago, Jockey said:

Next time we throw a bottle at the City coach - let's just put it down to a protest against countries sportwashing. 

Ha ha. Great idea

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Did ya ma give yer an apple to clean yer teeth and did yer sleep in the luggage rack all the way from Lime Street like Dave Kirby?

Ha ha, I watched that before. And I was on that trip and the Alps where nothing like I'd seen in Norris green.

18 minutes ago, Pidge said:

I think it's more convenient that there was nothing to be heard on Thursday.

UEFA would have kicked them out or given Roma a 3-0 win. Plus it would have been harder for Roma to replay the game. 

Today's game was the least hyped Liverpool-Man Utd game I've ever known. They already have top 4 and City are miles ahead, it's just delaying the inevitable. Even forfeiting the game doesn't really benefit us as we only have an outside chance of top 4. 

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I saw Paul Weller on The Jonathan Ross Show, last night. After decades of crap hairdos, his hair looked pretty good. The best it has done since his Style Council days.

You are so not arsed and out there, love it 

Hooligans the lot of them, Neville and Carragher looking sillier by the hour, why did they not condemned their behaviour, can you imagine the outcry if we did that

23 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Ha ha, I watched that before. And I was on that trip and the Alps where nothing like I'd seen in Norris green.

Another Norris Green boy.

10 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Was going to say Nogsy, but not sure who knew.

Swapped it all for Turkey, just miss Asda sausages.

I lived near Norris Green Park. Pork sausages?

57 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

MOTD now.

Jermaine Jenas: "I can't comment because I'm not a united fan."

"Agreed, let's bring in the editor of the United we stand fanzine to tell us all about it."

What the actual fuck is going on, have I lost my motherfucking mind?

The state of him the fucking whopper!

typical manc sat there in his outdoor coat on 

Didn’t like shearer pointing out the 717m net spend since 2013 , the second highest in Europe “yeah but we don’t want our club leveraged “

failing to grasp the concept that the very reason they’ve spent so much is because they are leveraged!

though I still can’t quite believe he’s been given any airtime 

They should be facing sanctions for this. A points deduction and a hefty fine. Failure to control their supporters causing a match to be abandoned. 

They'd be calling for the same for us if the shoe was on the other foot. As would every fucker else, I would imagine.

• Upvote 3