Quantcast
Man Utd Fans - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd Fans

Recommended Posts

If they wanted to make a statement why not appoint a spokesperson to speak to the media (there was enough there today) getting your views across saying why you want the owners to leave. Or like political rallies have someone speaking to the crowd.  If they wanted to stop the game they could have all just blocked the players entrance. 

 

Instead all they did was storm into the ground, smashed up their own stadium, attacked a few people on about £9 an hour and fired a flare at some sky tv pundits, two of who used to play for them. Attacked the police and injured them. But they are being lauded as the saviours of football.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny the way they didn't do it on Thursday night when they were in a European semi final and not a league game with very little at stake.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Funny the way they didn't do it on Thursday night when they were in a European semi final and not a league game with very little at stake.

Title could have been lost I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Can see the ones who go the game and understand.  


Given I’ve strongly disagreed with you, are you lumping me in that? Because I can assure you I go the game and understand it massively better than the majority on here. 
 

Today was nothing about the ESL. That was an excuse for anti-Glazier. And the only reason they are anti-Glazier is because they aren’t top dog anymore.

 

Pure and simples. 
 

However, what do you expect from a club who tried to get a match abandoned that they had to win to avoid relegation. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Title could have been lost I think.

No way they were winning it, it's just a matter of time.

 

UEFA might have kicked them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Title could have been lost I think.


At least we’re still the Champions and it gives Citeh extra incentive v Chelsea next weekend! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggest cunts in football, they didn't do that because they give a fuck, they did it because it was on telly and they wanted the chance to make it look like they're some sort of working class heroes, even though they spend their games singing about people in council houses.

 

They pioneered the fucking concept of whoring yourself out for money decades ago for fuck's sake, from the club crest to devaluing the FA Cup. Absolute twat of a club from boardroom to fanzine and everywhere Inbetween, the vichy French of the working class, absolute twats.

 

  • Upvote 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck them. Seen loads of fans agreeing with them on Twitter and even joining up in protests "Gary Neville speaks sense". Fuck off. 

 

Only one of their players ever supported the Justice campaign (Cantona). Their fans are the cunts who kept saying the Sun was right, always the victim and Boris Johnson is right about Scousers. They are the ones now who still refuse to believe the findings of the panel about Hillsborough and keep saying we killed out own fans. Go on any social media platform and it's always Mancs sticking the knife into Liverpool and saying we killed our own fans and we stormed a gate. The cover up was not just about football, it was a society wide concern that went past football but they didn't give a shite about that. 

 

I doubt they would have been supportive of us staring down a gun barrel when Hicks and Gillett were in charge of us ruining our club. They were pissing themselves laughing and lording it over us as they were winning stuff between 2007 and 2010. Their own fucking players sang on the pitch "without killing anyone we won it 3 times" when they won the European cup in Moscow.

 

So you hate your owners, big deal, suck it up because you aren't top dogs anymore. We got rid of our owners and we were in a far worse state. 

  • Upvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Modern mancs aren't proper footy fans (Ferguson era onwards) they're brats from places like Portsmouth and Fleetwood who can't be arsed supporting their own clubs because it's too much like hard work. Because they're so spread out and disparate they have no real culture, they only thing that unites them is one-umpanship and the small glimmer of light it sheds on otherwise tedious, small lives. There's no discernible centre to their fandom, like a footballing black hole.

 

Like the way psychopaths try and mimic normal human behaviour to blend in but don't really "get" any of it, their fans are the same. They see lIverpool fans abroad having great craic and being welcomed by the locals, then they try and replicate it when they go abroad, but they can only keep it up for a short time until the union jacks come out and they start acting like cunts, usually then getting their heads kicked in.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Modern mancs aren't proper footy fans (Ferguson era onwards) they're brats from places like Portsmouth and Fleetwood who can't be arsed supporting their own clubs because it's too much like hard work. Because they're so spread out and disparate they have no real culture, they only thing that unites them is one-umpanship and the small glimmer of light it sheds on otherwise tedious, small lives. There's no discernible centre to their fandom, like a footballing black hole.

 

Like the way psychopaths try and mimic normal human behaviour to blend in but don't really "get" any of it, their fans are the same. They see lIverpool fans abroad having great craic and being welcomed by the locals, then they try and replicate it when they go abroad, but they can only keep it up for a short time until the union jacks come out and they start acting like cunts, usually then getting their heads kicked in.

I see Irish and Devon based Man Utd fans on Facebook and Twitter calling Liverpool fans bin dippers. Fucking try hard wankers.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Funny the way they didn't do it on Thursday night when they were in a European semi final and not a league game with very little at stake.


My thoughts exactly. 
 

Fuck them. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

Massive wellend 

I saw Paul Weller on The Jonathan Ross Show, last night. After decades of crap hairdos, his hair looked pretty good. The best it has done since his Style Council days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Scott_M said:


Given I’ve strongly disagreed with you, are you lumping me in that? Because I can assure you I go the game and understand it massively better than the majority on here. 
 

Today was nothing about the ESL. That was an excuse for anti-Glazier. And the only reason they are anti-Glazier is because they aren’t top dog anymore.

 

Pure and simples. 
 

However, what do you expect from a club who tried to get a match abandoned that they had to win to avoid relegation. 


Outstanding. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Fuck them. Seen loads of fans agreeing with them on Twitter and even joining up in protests "Gary Neville speaks sense". Fuck off. 

 

Only one of their players ever supported the Justice campaign (Cantona). Their fans are the cunts who kept saying the Sun was right, always the victim and Boris Johnson is right about Scousers. They are the ones now who still refuse to believe the findings of the panel about Hillsborough and keep saying we killed out own fans. Go on any social media platform and it's always Mancs sticking the knife into Liverpool and saying we killed our own fans and we stormed a gate. The cover up was not just about football, it was a society wide concern that went past football but they didn't give a shite about that. 

 

I doubt they would have been supportive of us staring down a gun barrel when Hicks and Gillett were in charge of us ruining our club. They were pissing themselves laughing and lording it over us as they were winning stuff between 2007 and 2010. Their own fucking players sang on the pitch "without killing anyone we won it 3 times" when they won the European cup in Moscow.

 

So you hate your owners, big deal, suck it up because you aren't top dogs anymore. We got rid of our owners and we were in a far worse state. 

Great post that.

 

They get rid of the Glazers and they end up with the Chinese government, the Saudis or the oligarchs. All with lovely human rights records but hey it's okay because they can get Varane, Kroos, Haaland and Mbappe in one window if they take over.

 

The Glazers have put their money where their mouth is. They have spent a considerable amount of cash since Ferguson left. They have wasted it for the most part, though they are beginning to look a good team now. Moyes was the chosen one on the advice of Ferguson. Van Gaal was a legendary manager who had just taken Holland to the semi finals of the world cup. Mourinho was arguably the biggest managerial name in world football when he went there. Ole was the fans choice. All of them apart from Moyes were massively backed and with him, he got to spend big on Fellaini and Mata. 

 

You know what at least Perez and Agnelli are two of the least biggest hypocrites in the game. 

 

Micah making out that City's owners are like Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama rolled into one showed what a stupid knobhead he is and is a perfect example of a professional hypocrite. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:


Outstanding. 


That definitely includes you. 
 

But anyway, back to the manc bashing...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Scott_M said:


Given I’ve strongly disagreed with you, are you lumping me in that? Because I can assure you I go the game and understand it massively better than the majority on here. 
 

Today was nothing about the ESL. That was an excuse for anti-Glazier. And the only reason they are anti-Glazier is because they aren’t top dog anymore.

 

Pure and simples. 
 

However, what do you expect from a club who tried to get a match abandoned that they had to win to avoid relegation. 

Well I changed my comment. But I go the game too. I care more for this club than my own being. Two and a half weeks ago I felt like I’d lost the love of my life. What do I love about this club the most? The sense of belonging. The ‘us’ vs them. Vs everyone. Us. Without that nothing matters. If you go the game Scott you know what I’m talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I see Irish and Devon based Man Utd fans on Facebook and Twitter calling Liverpool fans bin dippers. Fucking try hard wankers.

Widnes was full of them when I lived there but usually went hand in hand with the fact they'd had the shit kicked out of them by scousers in school or on nights out. They'd give it the bin dippers schtick in the comfort of their own locals but wouldn't utter a peep when they went anywhere near Liverpool, which they mostly loved for both shopping and drinking. They'd follow you around on nights out like you were the pied piper and if they found a dance floor were all the girls were under 25 stone they'd look at you like you'd discovered fire. 

 

 Being a man u fan is nothing to do with where you're born, it's a society of cunts you actively choose to join, like the freemasons but where the only prize is being able to take the piss out of your brother and dad who've chosen to support their actual home town Club.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Because I can assure you I go the game and understand it massively better than the majority on here. 
 

Makes you come across as a bit of a tit, that, Scott. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Widnes was full of them when I lived there but usually went hand in hand with the fact they'd had the shit kicked out of them by scousers in school or on nights out. They'd give it the bin dippers schtick in the comfort of their own locals but wouldn't utter a peep when they went anywhere near Liverpool, which they mostly loved for both shopping and drinking. They'd follow you around on nights out like you were the pied piper and if they found a dance floor were all the girls were under 25 stone they'd look at you like you invented fire. 

You lived in Widnes? They say never meet your heroes.....

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×