Quantcast
Man Utd Fans - Page 13 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd Fans

I’d love somebody to take Neville to task on his comments and rip him a new one.

It should have been Carra but he shit the bed.

1 hour ago, aws said:

If there ever is a great football " reset", I know who's going to get arse-fucked the deepest. 

Any football 'reset' will start and end with United getting rid of the Glazers and being bought by China or the Saudis, and then blowing everyone other than City out of the water with their spending power.

Maybe thats something that all these Reds wanting to stand 'shoulder to shoulder' with these cunts should think about.

This isn't the start of some fan revolution utopia that will see us all end up owning our own clubs. That's never going to happen, so if the difference between United spending 1 billion or 2 billion on players is the Glazers, then call me selfish, but thank fuck for the Glazers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

1 minute ago, dave u said:

Any football 'reset' will start and end with United getting rid of the Glazers and being bought by China or the Saudis, and then blowing everyone other than City out of the water with their spending power.

Maybe thats something that all these Reds wanting to stand 'shoulder to shoulder' with these cunts should think about.

This isn't the start of some fan revolution utopia that will see us all end up owning our own clubs. That's never going to happen, so if the difference between United spending 1 billion or 2 billion on players is the Glazers, then call me selfish, but thank fuck for the Glazers.

Football is dead, long live whatever bastardised version will come next!

I think what is annoying me the most about this is the attempt to shoehorn the dispute against the Glazers into the wider issue of the ESL and restructuring football - it quite simply isn't. They are not looking at being a club as wealthy as the others, they have never shown interest in that. These past 30 years have proved one thing - we want to be the best, they want to be the only one. 

Just seen some twitter bollocks, Tom Caveney or someone calling Carragher and Souness Scouse cunts, the title was were are all in it together. 

Football fans do my fucking head especially them knobs, shame really how it is, the game and fans alike. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Just seen some twitter bollocks, Tom Caveney or someone calling Carragher and Souness Scouse cunts, the title was were are all in it together. 

Football fans do my fucking head especially them knobs, shame really how it is, the game and fans alike. 

Yeah, they were 'all in it together' that I bet he joined in with the 'you scouse bastards' chant after they'd thrown that flare at the platform?

More hypocrisy by a manc. What a surprise.

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah, they were 'all in it together' that I bet he joined in with the 'you scouse bastards' chant after they'd thrown that flare at the platform?

Yeah but the irony behind it is the police are tracking those down that entered the ground and the mancs are saying those that did will get a ban and he has just put it out there for all to see the evidence.....mancs really do have a low IQ

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Twats. 

1 hour ago, dave u said:

So what's the alternative? 

Surely if there is to be any chance of something changing then fans need to work together as much as practicable?  Do we just leave it as it is?  I'm almost done with this shitshow and so if something doesn't change I fear we all will?

MUFC-2.jpeg?fit=1134,1600&ssl=1

There is an idea of a Manchester United fan, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only a loud gob, an empty life, and a Ryan Giggs coffee cup. And though you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our respective love for our clubs are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

Tony Caveney is a good scouse Red. Not sure if hes being slated here, but his Tweet was very ironic, pointing out the hypocrisy and cuntishness of Mancs.

4 hours ago, Total Longo said:

I'm arguing with a Manc lad from work right now who is claiming that this is no way worse than the City bus getting a bottle or two launched at it. 

Mate, it is. People got injured yesterday. You can't really escape that fact. The media really don't seem to want to discuss the ugly side of it, apart from an afterthought in amongst the "this protest has been brewing for 16 years" narrative, strangely.

"This has been brewing for 16 years" excuse is fucking ridiculous. I've been pissed off with members of my family for 16 years. Doesn't mean it justifies me smashing up their house and launching bottles at people's faces. 

52 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

The video in question.

20 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There is an idea of a Manchester United fan, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only a loud gob, an empty life, and a Ryan Giggs coffee cup. And though you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our respective love for our clubs are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

Hahahahaha 

23 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

How did you get in Carra's bedroom?

1 minute ago, Jockey said:

I'm uncomfortable with using Uncle Tom - the racial connotations are a bit off (I may be being too sensitive). I think Quisling is better. 

Remember our Norwegian fan base.

31 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

So what's the alternative? 

Surely if there is to be any chance of something changing then fans need to work together as much as practicable?  Do we just leave it as it is?  I'm almost done with this shitshow and so if something doesn't change I fear we all will?

An alternative is fan representation with tangible powers (that comes from the Government) and a tighter restriction on what can be done with clubs in future i.e. they cannot leave the current set up. These are cultural institutions so there is a pathway for a government to do this. 

This protest had nothing to do with the ESL. And there problem with the Glazers is not about greed in football.