You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd Fans

Bjornebye

17 hours ago, Scott_M said:

DB61410A-CA11-42FD-82DF-D93C83DA4388.jpeg

17 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Try 2 games in 2 days on different continents, cunt.

Didn't we have to play something similar after our fans were unlawfully killed in 1989?

[Edit] 7 matches in 24 days; a title run-in and an FA Cup semi-final & Final. 

The Mancs caused this. I've no sympathy for them.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, dave u said:

The one good thing to come out of this ESL thing and the United protest is that hopefully we can all get back to hating Gary Neville for the snivelling little snide cunt he is.

He hid it for a while but it's been on full display these last few weeks.

Some of us never stopped. *side-eye emoji*

• Upvote 5

Had to laugh at this;

"Speaking for the first time since learning United will have to play league games on Sunday, Tuesday and next Thursday, Solskjaer added: "It's made by people who have never played football at this level.

"It's physically impossible for the players.

"We are going to need everyone for these four games. It's a short turnaround but we have to be ready."

6 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Had to laugh at this;

"Speaking for the first time since learning United will have to play league games on Sunday, Tuesday and next Thursday, Solskjaer added: "It's made by people who have never played football at this level.

"It's physically impossible for the players.

"We are going to need everyone for these four games. It's a short turnaround but we have to be ready."

I suggest the United 'fans' protest the game again and have it called off permanently. Give the players a break between games. 

Fucking modern football. What a pile of shit it's become. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Didn't we have to play something similar after our fans were unlawfully killed in 1989?

It’s not so long ago that we were forced to play two matches on consecutive days thousands of miles apart 

21 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

But in no way did it stop us winning another title! Its a miracle we were still in contention as the FA Cup final went into extra time too. 

Snide little cunt basically signalling his intention to throw the Leicester game. I don’t care, it should never have been in the hands of others fucking up but that game getting cancelled only for them to be in a position where Leicester can profit from the rearrangement sums up everything about this shitty season.

4 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

Snide little cunt basically signalling his intention to throw the Leicester game. I don’t care, it should never have been in the hands of others fucking up but that game getting cancelled only for them to be in a position where Leicester can profit from the rearrangement sums up everything about this shitty season.

I'd fucking piss myself if they threw that game, we beat them and so did the other team and they finished outside the CL places.

Sick of hearing about the plight of United having to play all of these games in four days. It’s their own fault.

Simply prevent your fucking ugly bastard chimp fanbase entering the stadium in the first place and you wouldn’t be in this mess. Plus we should have been awarded the fucking points anyway. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Chris said:

I see they’re planning another protest for Thursday. Not Tuesday, their next home game. They can fuck off using us and the prestige of the rivalry to make their point, the cunts. Glazers Forever. 

Really? Haha fucking hell. Have they given any reason why it's Thursday and not Tuesday?

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

Sick of hearing about the plight of United having to play all of these games in four days. It’s their own fault.

Simply prevent your fucking ugly bastard chimp fanbase entering the stadium in the first place and you wouldn’t be in this mess. Plus we should have been awarded the fucking points anyway. 

Isnt that insulting chimps!?

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I see they’re planning another protest for Thursday. Not Tuesday, their next home game. They can fuck off using us and the prestige of the rivalry to make their point, the cunts. Glazers Forever. 

I’d send the Liverpool kit man out to ‘accidentally’ leave a fire exit open, see if we can’t wangle those 3pts without kicking a ball.

• Upvote 2