You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd Fans

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Keep seeing the same fanzine editor being wheeled out for interviews and it's clear he's trying to not piss the wrong people off lest a mob storm his house. 

You think he'd at least explain himself re the fridge magnets. 

• Upvote 3

What the fuck is it any of the fans business whether the club is in debt or not. They've done very well since the Americans took over. Would be different if they were a lower division club with debt that could actually destroy the club but those fuckers are only second to oil billionaire's in spending on players. That fanzine nob mentioned that they bought some shit players which is nothing to do with the owners. Unbelievable shite. 

Scumbag fans vandalised the club they are supposed to love, fuck them bastards. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

So the Premier League are going to make clubs sign a charter that forbids them from trying to join a breakaway league because the Premier League want the clubs to stay in their own breakaway league? 

We shouldn't sign that shit.  Infact we should join the Itlian league and clean up.

Spoilt bastards, spitting their dummy out of the pram, ohhhh 'we've got such bad owners' let riot, and get away with it. Every club has bad owners to a greater or lesser degree unless your man city, who do have bad owners but not in that sense, if that makes sense,

• Upvote 3

I'm just here to say: Fuck them, I hope they rot. There'll be no collectivism from me. I'd rather football go even further to the dogs than link arms with those fuckers. Call me petty, call me tribal, you'd be right to. But fuck them.

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, Chris said:

I'm just here to say: Fuck them, I hope they rot. There'll be no collectivism from me. I'd rather football go even further to the dogs than link arms with those fuckers. Call me petty, call me tribal, you'd be right to. But fuck them.

It's not tribal though is it. If there was going to be some common goal that would benefit all football fans then most people would put their differences aside.

Like getting away fans tickets down to 30 quid stopping greedy owners putting the prices up. Everyone was on board with that and it worked. 

They are just pissed off that they dont spend as much as City and haven't won the Champions League for 13 years whilst telling everyone they are the biggest club in the world. 

Maybe the supporters could start a Sky TV protest (all club's except utd they would only riot) there the ones who flood the game with money they are the ones who pick ridiculous kickoff days/ times Sky drive the agenda for ppv football BT as well without these football could go back to being free for all to enjoy or a least club's could show their own games so the money goes directly to the club's.

30 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The premierleague looking to consolidate its own power rather than adress the issue of money and greed killing the sport. The premier league has zero interests in addressing greed its merely protecting its own.

Of course they are. The half baked EPL breakaway gave them them the opportunity to tie the big clubs up in knots.

The fan protests play into their hands and appear the good guys. Saving the game whilst lining their own pockets. What's not to like.  

"Greater Manchester police (GMP) said six officers had been injured in Sunday’s protest when bottles and cans were thrown from the crowd, including one who required hospital treatment for a fractured eye socket, another with a face wound and one who was dragged and kicked."

1 minute ago, John102 said:

Has it come out how the police fella ended up getting slashed? Was it a deliberate act or has it happened inadvertently?

Yer it was the coppers fault he got in the way of a bottle that was being thrown into the bin, Gary Neville has confirmed it.

14 minutes ago, John102 said:

Has it come out how the police fella ended up getting slashed? Was it a deliberate act or has it happened inadvertently?

He was the officer the two pieces of "peaceful protest" Scum Carragher and Neville were talking to.  Code stuck up a clip of it yesterday.  Obviously a peaceful accident along with throwing a flare and full bear can at Souness and the three tits in his vicinity.

20 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

"Greater Manchester police (GMP) said six officers had been injured in Sunday’s protest when bottles and cans were thrown from the crowd, including one who required hospital treatment for a fractured eye socket, another with a face wound and one who was dragged and kicked."

Incidentally, bottles and cans were the key to this. A pissed-up day out in the sunshine for the lads after months of lockdown.

• Upvote 1