You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd Fans

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

That Nicky Altt fella reckons he bunked round Europe for about 15 years, on ferries, trains and into matches. 

He was doing a collection for SOS in the Liverpool supporters club around the time of Hicks and Gillett and some fella said "why don't you put in all that money you saved blagging your way round Europe and stealing tickets off people?"

Makes out he's some big hard case in his book and he's not much bigger than Warwick Davies.

He’s a fucking whopper. I read one of his books and I was cringing after almost every page. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Biggest cunts in football, they didn't do that because they give a fuck, they did it because it was on telly and they wanted the chance to make it look like they're some sort of working class heroes, even though they spend their games singing about people in council houses.

They pioneered the fucking concept of whoring yourself out for money decades ago for fuck's sake, from the club crest to devaluing the FA Cup. Absolute twat of a club from boardroom to fanzine and everywhere Inbetween, the vichy French of the working class, absolute twats.

Superb. 

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Fuck them. Seen loads of fans agreeing with them on Twitter and even joining up in protests "Gary Neville speaks sense". Fuck off. 

Only one of their players ever supported the Justice campaign (Cantona). Their fans are the cunts who kept saying the Sun was right, always the victim and Boris Johnson is right about Scousers. They are the ones now who still refuse to believe the findings of the panel about Hillsborough and keep saying we killed out own fans. Go on any social media platform and it's always Mancs sticking the knife into Liverpool and saying we killed our own fans and we stormed a gate. The cover up was not just about football, it was a society wide concern that went past football but they didn't give a shite about that. 

I doubt they would have been supportive of us staring down a gun barrel when Hicks and Gillett were in charge of us ruining our club. They were pissing themselves laughing and lording it over us as they were winning stuff between 2007 and 2010. Their own fucking players sang on the pitch "without killing anyone we won it 3 times" when they won the European cup in Moscow.

So you hate your owners, big deal, suck it up because you aren't top dogs anymore. We got rid of our owners and we were in a far worse state. 

Excellent stuff. 

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

I still have Stig’s copy of it in storage. 

You were such a cute couple I really thought you’d both be TLW’s first wedding. It was sad when you split, but good to see that you’ve remained friendly enough to store some of his belongings for him.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, General Dryness said:

They should be facing sanctions for this. A points deduction and a hefty fine. Failure to control their supporters causing a match to be abandoned. 

They'd be calling for the same for us if the shoe was on the other foot. As would every fucker else, I would imagine.

Premier league won't do shit, they will be loving this 

8 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I lived near Norris Green Park. Pork sausages?

We must have crossed paths many times mate, I lived in Abbotsford road by the school.

If we lost the walk home seemed to take hours.

Yea, Pork isn't top of food available in Turkey, can get it but at a premium price 

• Upvote 1

The best way to look at this is imagine the reaction of the media and rival fans if Utd could have won the league yesterday and we had done this, somehow I don't think it would have been nowhere near as sympathetic as what they're getting  

And as night follows day the Stockholm syndrome that our blue neighbours are infected with doesn't take long to kick in 

My initial observations that the protest was just a bunch of scrotes causing mayhem for kicks seems to have been inaccurate.

From the media coverage this morning, it seems the reincarnations of Che Guevara, Martin Luther King, Emily Pankhurst and Swampy (I know) have been discovered to be scruffy teenagers in tracksuits with a penchant for selfies. 

• Upvote 5

I

6 minutes ago, Stickman said:

The best way to look at this is imagine the reaction of the media and rival fans if Utd could have won the league yesterday and we had done this, somehow I don't think it would have been nowhere near as sympathetic as what they're getting  

And as night follows day the Stockholm syndrome that our blue neighbours are infected with doesn't take long to kick in 

Must of missed the protests that successfully got rid of Hicks and Gillet by going after their financial backers. How about campaigns against the sun or making FSG stand down over ticket prices or finally by never giving up justice for Hillsborough. 

I've no problem with United fans protesting owners they do not want at the club and that is absolutely fine but that's all this was it was a protest for new owners. For most ethics, fan ownership, the game being taken away from the fans will go straight out the window if a corrupt regime bought the club and put them on par with City. Getting rid of the Glazers doesn't change shit for football the game in its entirety needs fundamental changes, maybe as a byproduct United getting a game cancelled will bring forward a discussion but it won't if  Sky makes it entirely about the ESL and not the wider problems of oligarchs, Oil regimes and the effect they've had on unsustainable transfers and wages which is killing clubs trying to afford the inflation. Neville should know the cheeky twat by making Salford the City of the lower leagues and thats before Sky and Co look at themselves and how they have leeched fans for decades and changed fixtures that shit all over fans ability to go games.

Fuck anybody who says Neville is alright too, every single opportunity he turned the negativity onto liverpool and even the people of the city.

• Upvote 15

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

UEFA would have kicked them out or given Roma a 3-0 win. Plus it would have been harder for Roma to replay the game. 

Today's game was the least hyped Liverpool-Man Utd game I've ever known. They already have top 4 and City are miles ahead, it's just delaying the inevitable. Even forfeiting the game doesn't really benefit us as we only have an outside chance of top 4. 

Yeah, I guess protests are more convincing when the protestors have very little at stake. Not performative venting at all.

11 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I’d say I’m surprised that such a spectacularly dumb tweet was made, but then I’m not surprised at all. Football fans are the dumbest bunch of gobshites in sport. Far too many of them define themselves by their hate of other clubs, as opposed to switching their tiny fucking brains on for one fucking second and realising that how much Man Utd have spent is not the fucking point.  In fact, if anything it demonstrates the huge hole Man Utd (and others) find themselves in as all that spend is just more debt on the club that will eventually cripple them under how shit owners finance their deals to buy clubs and then finance all the transfer spend to placate fans. 

I was delighted to see what the Utd fans did yesterday and I support and applaud them (the fans, not their cunty club)

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I

Must of missed the protests that successfully got rid of Hicks and Gillet by going after their financial backers. How about campaigns against the sun or making FSG stand down over ticket prices or finally by never giving up justice for Hillsborough.

That's the difference between our fans / fan groups compared to 99% of others. Our protests / marches / campaigns are always well thought out and planned and executed, not just a few hundred / thousand scruffy cunts turning up and destroying there own ground/ training ground and making themselves look like complete arseholes on television. A proper thought-out Hicks and Gillet protest far out ways what happened yesterday. You got to feel sorry for the injured innocent coppers / security staff who turned up to do a job and ended up with stitches and injuries.

As I said previously in the thread, if it was any other club you might have some understanding but they basically invented everything that's bad about money in football, the hypocrisy is off the scale. 

In the 80s when we were the best team in Europe you'd look through the catalogue and there's be page after page of man United bedspreads and fucking thimbles. They led the way with all the corporate hospitality and fucking business brunches, making their own wine and all sorts of shite. They used to belt out DVDs and videos while the likes of Rick Parry would be looking on like a chimp who's just found a mirror.

They've broken more transfer records than I can count and cemented their status at the top of the game by being the only club in the champions league, and by having by far the best business operation in football, and using it to simply outspend everyone. Selling third shirts to half of China, charging to watch their reserves on MUTV and spunking the cash on Jap Staam to replace Pallister, the most expensive CB in the world, while we'd been holding our dicks trying to sign someone for about five years. Where were these twat fans then? Truly, the Robin Hoods of football.

This is just another example of their PR operation in full swing. They're not a sporting operation, they haven't been since the 70s, they're a business and a footballing bacillus.

• Upvote 11

21 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

As I said previously in the thread, if it was any other club you might have some understanding but they basically invented everything that's bad about money in football, the hypocrisy is off the scale. 

In the 80s when we were the best team in Europe you'd look through the catalogue and there's be page after page of man United bedspreads and fucking thimbles. They led the way with all the corporate hospitality and fucking business brunches, making their own wine and all sorts of shite. They used to belt out DVDs and videos while the likes of Rick Parry would be looking on like a chimp who's just found a mirror.

They've broken more transfer records than I can count and cemented their status at the top of the game by being the only club in the champions league, and by having by far the best business operation in football, and using it to simply outspend everyone. Selling third shirts to half of China, charging to watch their reserves on MUTV and spunking the cash on Jap Staam to replace Pallister, the most expensive CB in the world, while we'd been holding our dicks trying to sign someone for about five years. Where were these twat fans then? Truly, the Robin Hoods of football.

This is just another example of their PR operation in full swing. They're not a sporting operation, they haven't been since the 70s, they're a business and a footballing bacillus.

Good post. They're just using the glazers as a smoke screen. Im sure there would have been some hard line fans against the glazers, same as we have against FSG. But the vast majority were silent while they were winning trophies.

It's the age old addage, fans are more accommodating when the club is winning. In the UK, probably a good 75% of united fans have been spoon fed PL title after PL title under ferguson that saw the club over take us as having the most league titles.

They even had our ever growing title drought as a crutch when they missed out on titles as city's spending turned them into a force in the PL. They have now seen us run away with the title last year. What could be worse for them after years and years of regular league titles, seeing probably the 2 clubs they most despise usurp them and battle it out for titles?

Encouraged by the hardliners, the rest of the fanbase has used the Euro league and lack of success to turn this into a resurrected green and gold shite campaign.

And yet again, the compliant print media act as their lap dogs. Id laugh my tits off if the glazers now banned birt, samuel, holt from the club and hospitality.

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Good post. They're just using the glazers as a smoke screen. Im sure there would have been some hard line fans against the glazers, same as we have against FSG. But the vast majority were silent while they were winning trophies.

It's the age old addage, fans are more accommodating when the club is winning. In the UK, probably a good 75% of united fans have been spoon fed PL title after PL title under ferguson that saw the club over take us as having the most league titles.

They even had our ever growing title drought as a crutch when they missed out on titles as city's spending turned them into a force in the PL. They have now seen is run away with the title last year. What could be worse for them after years and years of regular league titles, seeing probably the 2 clubs they most despise usurp them and battle it out for titles?

Encouraged by the hardliners, the rest of the fanbase has used the Euro league and lack of success to turn this into a resurrected green and gold shite campaign.

And yet again, the compliant print media act as their lap dogs. Id laugh my tits off if the glazers now banned birt, samuel, holt from the club and hospitality.

If they banned Samuel from hospitality they could use the money saved to sign Mbappe.

• Upvote 1