You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd Fans

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m in a good mood, I’ve just had a couple of Topics and a glass of Lilt, and didn’t want to hurt his feelings.

7 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

A bit??

Yes, apologies. Had a bevy or several.

Not my finest comment. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Seen he’s promoting a second book on faceaids? 

That Nicky Altt fella reckons he bunked round Europe for about 15 years, on ferries, trains and into matches. 

He was doing a collection for SOS in the Liverpool supporters club around the time of Hicks and Gillett and some fella said "why don't you put in all that money you saved blagging your way round Europe and stealing tickets off people?"

Makes out he's some big hard case in his book and he's not much bigger than Warwick Davies.

56 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Biggest cunts in football, they didn't do that because they give a fuck, they did it because it was on telly and they wanted the chance to make it look like they're some sort of working class heroes, even though they spend their games singing about people in council houses.

They pioneered the fucking concept of whoring yourself out for money decades ago for fuck's sake, from the club crest to devaluing the FA Cup. Absolute twat of a club from boardroom to fanzine and everywhere Inbetween, the vichy French of the working class, absolute twats.

Close. The. Thread. 

37 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

In one day in widnes I saw a man in a car with a Hitler moustache and an incredibly old woman crossing the road in a pair of LA gear lights.

Do you work for the Widnes tourist board? Sounds like fake propaganda to make it sound better than it is. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I don’t get why their fans tried to storm The Lowry today.

What was that going to achieve? They going to assault their own players? 

I’d love to know where we stayed and what it was like. 

Things are tight we were in the premier Inn.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Got 10 bob off me dad who was a docker before I went, scouse butties and a bottle of sterry.

Not bad fer a lad from Scottie road who left school wiv nothin.. 

* Sips pint and gazes out the window with lfc crowd noise in the background 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Not bad fer a lad from Scottie road who left school wiv nothin.. 

* Sips pint and gazes out the window with lfc crowd noise in the background 

If all the lads who done Europe on trains robbing Swiss sport shops actually did it there would be enough to fill Anfield twice. Nee any Lacoste lad?

• Like 1