You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd Fans

Bjornebye

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Is right. Good on them (apart from the few idiots) Football without fans is nothing. 

Nonsense. There are ways to go about making your point and how they’ve gone about today isn’t it. 

A few idiots? Disturbances in the city centre as well as below. All the reporters not inside the ground were saying it was sour. 

What we did v Sunderland on the ticket prices is the way to go about it. Or the Anti-Hicks and Gillet marches.

Today, IMO, has nothing to do with the ESL. They’ve used it as an excuse to make an anti-Glazier protest.

B2CEF518-EF5A-4DD0-8B43-FD939337EF03.png

4342913D-B656-43AF-B452-8CB1BBEEA8B3.jpeg

70F28D06-2A02-4952-90F1-DAB6D590F87B.jpeg

3ED8314D-0E72-408E-BECB-515CBBBC0672.jpeg

79042FE5-5915-4621-BA2B-76D2775E0D16.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Jamie, Phil and Gary the Neville brothers.

Carragher just letting Neville stick the boot into us has pissed me off massively.

Sky’s attempt to band this up about the ESL is pathetic. I hope there is the same about Sky next season when we play Norwich away at 12.30pm on a Saturday or Southampton away on a Friday night again. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Grinch said:

Neville stuck the boot into FSG.  

"Us" 

Fair enough but none of his business. Today was maybe 99% about the Glaziers and 1% the ESL. Nothing to do with us.

They were so passionate about the ESL, when they got onto the pitch you can hear them chanting “You Scouse Bastard” at Carragher. 

• Upvote 1

This isn't an ESL give the fans their game back protest its we want new richer owners. City and Chelsea protested neither wanted their owners out, I wonder why. Opportunism from fans, united, us and other clubs who aren't as wealthy will go in on owners out under the pretence its for footballing integrity. Its the opposite, we want to spend like the oil clubs can.

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Fair enough but none of his business. Today was maybe 99% about the Glaziers and 1% the ESL. Nothing to do with us.

They were so passionate about the ESL, when they got onto the pitch you can hear them chanting “You Scouse Bastard” at Carragher. 

Yeah, he's only mentioning us to back his own agenda. He doesn't give a fuck about us, he's a snidey cunt. I'm sick of him talking about greed, when he's the epitome of it himself.

If you're that arsed Gary, join in these 'peaceful' protests instead of manipulating idiotic minions to do your bidding whilst you stand on the touchline getting paid.

• Upvote 1

Gary Neville

I hate greed in modern football

Also Neville

I helped a non league club spend its way into League 2, while against the wish of its fans change the clubs home clolours so it fits in with our new club image of the 92 boys. Oh and i work for sky earning good money from football tv subscriptions that has made people pay the best part of £100 a month for all its subscriptions

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah, he's only mentioning us to back his own agenda. He doesn't give a fuck about us, he's a snidey cunt. I'm sick of him talking about greed, when he's the epitome of it himself.

If you're that arsed Gary, join in these 'peaceful' protests instead of manipulating idiotic minions to do your bidding whilst you stand on the touchline getting paid.

“Greed”.

”Famine”.

“Closed shop”.

As I put in the ESL thread, the only club apart from Leicester (once) who qualified for the CL is Newcastle in 2003. It’s hardly a January sale as it is. 

Hahaha

Jay Glazer

NFL media guy,runs training programs for players etc has just tweeted to tell Utd fans to pretty much fuck off and stop telling him to sell the team as he isn't part of the family. Says how big a fan can you be if you don't know who the owners are

They've very obviously been clowns here. They could have peacefully protested outside the ground, but no, they had to put the game in jeopardy by destroying property and being violent, under the guise of "protests aren't successful if you don't disrupt anything". Do you really think this was noble of them? Cause that's pretty laughable.