You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where will we finish?

lebron

Where will we finish?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Liverpool finishing position 20/21

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/21 at 14:45

17 hours ago, m0e said:

Philips getting injured = Fabinho out of midfield 

Same difference 

Yeah mate, I get that. As much as I have no desire to watch Rhys Williams do his baby lamb impressions and I'm assuming Ben Davies is one of the worst players we've ever had, I'd still have played either to keep fabinho in midfield - and not just because he's in midfield, it's one more player who can head a ball in the XI. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Brendan is making us dream again. 

If we finish in the CL places ahead of Leicester can we call him Brendan Bodgers?

No doubt the mancs reserves will be rolling over and having their tummy’s rubbed by Leicester on Tuesday. 

Absolutely mental how we keep failing to walk through the open door that keeps being presented to us for top four qualification. Those 2 points v Newcastle fuck me. Infuriating

7 minutes ago, Razoray said:

City 1 up v Chelsea. If Chelsea do not win this then top 4 qualification is in West Ham's hands. 

If The Ev do us a favour tomorrow, it's in ours. 

Getting ahead of yourself.

You haven’t followed the script this season. 
teams above us drop points - we play after them and drop points. 

• Upvote 1

A draw and three wins probably gets us in to the champions league. Massive week for us and given how shit we’ve been this year it’s amazing we’re still in with a shout. Could possibly afford to lose on Thursday but that means we’re waiting on more than just Leicester fucking up. I can still just as easily see us finishing 6th or 7th.

22 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

A draw and three wins probably gets us in to the champions league. Massive week for us and given how shit we’ve been this year it’s amazing we’re still in with a shout. Could possibly afford to lose on Thursday but that means we’re waiting on more than just Leicester fucking up. I can still just as easily see us finishing 6th or 7th.

I think we need to win all our games. If we do, we'll catch Leicester. As you say, If we can win another 4 is anyone's guess, we could easily lose 4. That'll be 5 on the bounce if we do it, which we've not done in 21 so far. 

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

Chelsea v Leicester is a game that worries me.

Chelsea could be safely in top 4 by then and with big finals to come they won't be busting a gut/putting out a strong side

Or they could be pushing for second?

Beating Leicester would definitely secure them third? 

13 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Has the Echo not done that 'predictor' thing to show where we end up? Fucking useless tramps.

Us - 57 / +18

Man Utd A

West Brom A

Burnley A

Palace H

Leicester - 63 / +20

Man Utd A

Chelsea A

Spurs H

WHU - 58 / +10

Brighton A

WBA A

Southampton H

Do we really see Spurs and Everton are a threat?

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Does that reallt make any difference?

I don't mean that snidely either....

The higher you finish, the better the money you get in the champions league so there's that and a lot of the squad players will want to play so they'll be busting a gut. Twelvety nil to wee brendans minions

19 minutes ago, an tha said:

Does that reallt make any difference?

I don't mean that snidely either....

I’d assume Chelsea wouldn’t want it going to the last game of the season either.

Anyhoo, given the randomness of results, it feels impossible to predict. We just need to make sure we get all 12.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Has the Echo not done that 'predictor' thing to show where we end up? Fucking useless tramps.

It was up a few weeks back - i posted it on forum somewhere.

Dare say it will be back soon - they recycle everything else, especially those shite 'how scouse are you' '50 things only a scouser does' and other assorted shite articles.

18 minutes ago, an tha said:

It was up a few weeks back - i posted it on forum somewhere.

Dare say it will be back soon - they recycle everything else, especially those shite 'how scouse are you' '50 things only a scouser does' and other assorted shite articles.

Hahaha. Those "things only a scouser would do" or "recognising a scouser without them speaking" articles are so bad! But there must be loads clicking them or they wouldn't keep rehashing it. 

18 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Hahaha. Those "things only a scouser would do" or "recognising a scouser without them speaking" articles are so bad! But there must be loads clicking them or they wouldn't keep rehashing it. 

The comments section on them is usually a better read than the articles!

• Upvote 1