You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where will we finish?

lebron

Where will we finish?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Liverpool finishing position 20/21

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/21 at 14:45

36 minutes ago, lebron said:

Some right negative fannies om the forum these days.

I still believe in Klopp and the boys, and also believe Rodgers will find a way to mess up.

4th for me.

I’m usually stupidly positive about our prospects, but the Newcastle game finished me off. We actually caught a break from VAR and still managed to throw away two points a minute later. Absolutely unforgivable. 

If we win today we’ve a good chance, but just I can’t see us doing so. The type of game we’ll really miss the leadership of Virgil and Hendo in too. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I’m usually stupidly positive about our prospects, but the Newcastle game finished me off. We actually caught a break from VAR and still managed to throw away two points a minute later. Absolutely unforgivable. 

If we win today we’ve a good chance, but just I can’t see us doing so. The type of game we’ll really miss the leadership of Virgil and Hendo in too. 

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we won today and then picked up about five points against Southampton, West Brom, Burnley and Palace.

Since January we've lost to Southampton, Burnley, Brighton, Everton, and Fulham, and we've drawn with Leeds and Newcastle. There is no basis for thinking that we'll win the last four games.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we won today and then picked up about five points against Southampton, West Brom, Burnley and Palace.

Since January we've lost to Southampton, Burnley, Brighton, Everton, and Fulham, and we've drawn with Leeds and Newcastle. There is no basis for thinking that we'll win the last four games.

You’re probably right. I reckon the lads will kindly save us the stress of that with a meek surrender today though. 

Taking for granted that Leicester will beat Newcastle because they’re shite but lose away at Chelsea and United and we win our next four games which I’m guessing is something we haven’t done all season then we’ll still lose to Palace at home because we’re fucking shite at football. Leicester will probably beat Spurs as well because they’re even shitter than us. 

6th. Weve been appaling this season  its not being negative for negativities sake we haven't shown we are capable of doing anything other than what we have shown so far this season. There's a lot of blame to go round for it being circumstance, decisions made during transfer windows plus some of klopps choices, mostly players putting in shit shift after shit shift. The composure infront of goal is just unacceptable and it has been for quite a long time.

• Upvote 1

Really depends on today.

Win and maybe 5th or even a slight chance of 4th.

Get beat and could easily see us finish 7th or 8th as i think losing here today and especially badly would knock any remaining stuffing out of us for last handful of games...we have shown virtually nothing in adversity anyway this season, and a loss here today is final nail time.

A win of course gives us a bit of hope and a platform to go into last few games with something to aim at.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who thinks this team of wage takers gives a shite where we end up, thinks we are going to try and make something of the worst title defence in a century, is a twat.

This team gave up once they won the title last year and the injuries started to build this season.

Once we knew we had won, the effort started to die off last season.

Hence we didnt make the 100% unbeatables record.

This season as soon as we started to get injuries in huge positions, and stand ins came in, the rest just gave up.

We have the players who make the effort ie the (Milners, Robertsons, and when they can be arsed, Mane, and some times Salah.

I actually feel sorry for the fringe players who want to make an effort. (origi aside) who looks like he is about to run but doesnt actually run.

The rest do not give a shite.

So, as to where we will end up is any ones guess, for me, its around 7th and nowhere fucking near where we should be.

Fuck em all bar those mentioned for more.

• Downvote 2