You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Its not that good a story but I'll tell it anyway. In the mid to late 80's as a young lad I would spend my bus money on booze and hitch hike home from Malvern, where I grew up and where my mates were, to Worcester where we had moved to.

The one night I got picked up by this bloke and young teenage girl who were in an old battered van with a continuous bench front seat. I was sat next to the girl who, when we had been travelling about 5 minutes, I noticed her being nudged by the bloke driving and she then proceeded to put her hand on my crotch. I was a tad uncomfortable with this but obviously as a young lad, had no control over stirrings. Anyway we came to a halt at Lower Wick roundabout (for those that know the area) and I grabbed the door handle, jumped out and legged it.

When it all came out about the Wests it was revealed he used to come up to Malvern and Worcester with Rose, looking for victims. I knew the bloke was Fred but the girl certainly wasnt Rose.  Anyway, when I then read the book it told of how Fred used to also take his daughter out with him to look for young lads who he would then encourage to shag her in the back of his van whilst he would watch and wank off.

I can picture him to this day and am 100% sure it was Fred and his daughter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 35

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

Its not that good a story but I'll tell it anyway. In the mid to late 80's as a young lad I would spend my bus money on booze and hitch hike home from Malvern, where I grew up and where my mates were, to Worcester where we had moved to.

The one night I got picked up by this bloke and young teenage girl who were in an old battered van with a continuous bench front seat. I was sat next to the girl who, when we had been travelling about 5 minutes, I noticed her being nudged by the bloke driving and she then proceeded to put her hand on my crotch. I was a tad uncomfortable with this but obviously as a young lad, had no control over stirrings. Anyway we came to a halt at Lower Wick roundabout (for those that know the area) and I grabbed the door handle, jumped out and legged it.

When it all came out about the Wests it was revealed he used to come up to Malvern and Worcester with Rose, looking for victims. I knew the bloke was Fred but the girl certainly wasnt Rose.  Anyway, when I then read the book it told of how Fred used to also take his daughter out with him to look for young lads who he would then encourage to shag her in the back of his van whilst he would watch and wank off.

200w.gif

Creepy, disgusting, sorded and vile but nevertheless thats a fucking story! 

• Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, A Red said:

Was the daughter fit?

You should have gone for it, you fucking prude. Imagine how much better your story would be then. 

• Upvote 7

42 minutes ago, A Red said:

Can't wait for the good stories if this isn't one. Amazing. 

1 hour ago, A Red said:

Negged for not shagging the daughter whilst he wanked off. So close to having the most amazing story on the Internet.  So close. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, A Red said:

Was she fit? 

3 hours ago, A Red said:

That’s the best ‘not very good’ story I’ve read in a while. 

I’ve reflected and I’m almost certain I would have shagged the daughter and then been murdered.

You were clearly a better decision maker than I was in the mid to late 80’s or now…

3 hours ago, A Red said:

As reveals go, this is up there with SimonLFCGreen’s days

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Can't believe he's only just posted it. It's the greatest story ever told on this forum.

Yep. I guess if you were to take some of Simons stories as they unravelled and put them together (My two favourites were the charity cycle and Brechin, I couldn't breath for days when they were live) then it might have some competition but as a single post nothing comes close. 

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

If I had that story in my locker it'd be the first thing I'd tell anybody.

Who was it on here who said they met Kate & Gerry McCann on holiday once and the first thing gerry said was "I'm gerry, you might recognise me my daughter got kidnapped" ???? 

I'm pleased so many have enjoyed reading it but genuinely surprised. Nothing happened, he didnt say anything to me other than give me a funny look and soon after I fucked off out the car and up the road double quick with an erection. I do seem to remember that his (I now know) daughter wasn't unattractive.

When I heard about Fred and saw him on the news I knew immediately it was him that had given me the lift and for ages had cold sweats about it thinking i'd had a close shave. When I read the book about it all it was clear Fred was a coward and was scared of confrontation with other blokes and, luckily for me, dippy lads.

• Upvote 1