You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MY pledge! Enough is enough

JustTosh

I love football. LFC has been in my heart all my life. I can’t stop that, and the money grabbers know I can’t. Lost case then? Hell yeah , that’s probably the truth. Still I’ve had enough. Enough of TV companies ripping me off.  Enough of Super League and New format CL. Enough of corruption. Enough of bastards trying to ruin my love for football.  So I’ve made a pledge:

Pledge 1:  I refuse to pay anyone to watch football on TV. This one is already in effect as from the beginning of this season. I’ve simply found other ways to watch our boys play. As I won’t admit to anything illegal, I’ll just say I watch the games with friends.  

Pledge 2. Won’t watch new CL footy – not even on TV.  I simply refuse to watch any transmission of the first 10 preliminary CL-games when this new CL format is on. I’ll still watch the knock out matches and may make an exception for the very last of the first 10, and only if it’s a qualification decider. Not Interested! TV advisors! No point advertising anything as far as I’m concerned!

Pledge 3. Won’t watch a single game of what they call the World cup i Quatar – not even the final. This shit is just ruining the ordinary season for me. It’s the mother of all corruption. Don’t care one little bit about it. Won’t even watch the final. I’ll prefer not to know who won it. This one’s not for me, thank you very much!

So what do I achieve with this ”personal crusade”? Answer is:  Zip nothing,  apart from trying to keep my head up high ………unless of course millions of fans did the same.  So heer it is: I invite you to join me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

43 minutes ago, JustTosh said:

I love football. LFC has been in my heart all my life. I can’t stop that, and the money grabbers know I can’t. Lost case then? Hell yeah , that’s probably the truth. Still I’ve had enough. Enough of TV companies ripping me off.  Enough of Super League and New format CL. Enough of corruption. Enough of bastards trying to ruin my love for football.  So I’ve made a pledge:

Pledge 1:  I refuse to pay anyone to watch football on TV. This one is already in effect as from the beginning of this season. I’ve simply found other ways to watch our boys play. As I won’t admit to anything illegal, I’ll just say I watch the games with friends.  

Pledge 2. Won’t watch new CL footy – not even on TV.  I simply refuse to watch any transmission of the first 10 preliminary CL-games when this new CL format is on. I’ll still watch the knock out matches and may make an exception for the very last of the first 10, and only if it’s a qualification decider. Not Interested! TV advisors! No point advertising anything as far as I’m concerned!

Pledge 3. Won’t watch a single game of what they call the World cup i Quatar – not even the final. This shit is just ruining the ordinary season for me. It’s the mother of all corruption. Don’t care one little bit about it. Won’t even watch the final. I’ll prefer not to know who won it. This one’s not for me, thank you very much!

So what do I achieve with this ”personal crusade”? Answer is:  Zip nothing,  apart from trying to keep my head up high ………unless of course millions of fans did the same.  So heer it is: I invite you to join me.

Just check the results on flashscore, you fanny.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, JustTosh said:

You did not come on her to be fucked at. 

• Upvote 2