You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jan Transfers (Closes Wed 28th April 5pm)

Bruce Spanner

16 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

The U23 status just means that the player has been demoted to the Under 23s squad.

He does have another info status that is hidden behind the U23, which I assume will be either Ask or Unh (Asking/Asked to leave or Unhappy) given that he hasn't played.

As for why he hasn't played, it may be that he'd had an injury to this point, or your AI manager simply doesn't rate him - Immobile and Lacazette are rated higher than Wilson in-game, so with just 1 striker spot open, your AI manager is only using these 2 to fill that role.

Looks to be a similar story with Zaha and Romagnoli (also been demoted to the U23s).

You keep trying to sell him/loan him as he’s pretty shite, so I imagine that might effect him. 

16 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Something along the lines of

4-2-3-1

Attacking fullbacks getting crosses in

Inverted wingers

2x deep lying playmakers

Number 10

There are templates in the Formations thread already that should cover the 4-2-3-1. Not sure that Bruce can alter the player roles at this stage, also not sure on options available to Bruce to alter team instructions.

37 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

The U23 status just means that the player has been demoted to the Under 23s squad.

He does have another info status that is hidden behind the U23, which I assume will be either Ask or Unh (Asking/Asked to leave or Unhappy) given that he hasn't played.

As for why he hasn't played, it may be that he'd had an injury to this point, or your AI manager simply doesn't rate him - Immobile and Lacazette are rated higher than Wilson in-game, so with just 1 striker spot open, your AI manager is only using these 2 to fill that role.

Looks to be a similar story with Zaha and Romagnoli (also been demoted to the U23s).

Cheers , just surprised that with Immobile injured a bit and Lacazette also being used as an AMR on occasions he hasn't even managed a minute in the Rumbelows Cup or whatever. 

38 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Ha you were quick off the draw there, was about to take Romagnoli myself!

I didn't want to jib him , but my AI guy hates him and has played him about 6 times in 2 seasons , so pointless keeping him upsetting the u23 lads by making them play darts with the manager's picture.

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

@Bruce Spanner

Jarg Hispalis

Out:       Alessio Romagnoli , Callum Wilson

In:          Javi Martinez ( Bayern - unattached )  Gerard Moreno ( Villareal - unattached )

Spreadsheet updated.

Jarg Hispalis (sir roger)

In: Javi Martinez (Free Agent)

Out: Callum Wilson (Released)

In: Gerard Moreno (Free Agent)

Out: Alessio Romagnoli (Released)

Guest Alex_K
1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I didn't want to jib him , but my AI guy hates him and has played him about 6 times in 2 seasons , so pointless keeping him upsetting the u23 lads by making them play darts with the manager's picture.

Curse of your CBs being too good! 2 top 5/10 CBs for season 1. Glad to see your team performing where it should this season at the top!

We are the team in yellow and green

And we’re all going to Wembley 

We are team that they call Yermam

We are the team signing Emre Can

Yermam’s our name

Winning’s our game 

Put a dozen bottles in the fridge

’Cos we’re gonna win it at the old Canal Street

At the side of the Runcorn Bridge

Pjanic for Can is heavily weighted in aRdja’s favour anyway. Didn’t Can get released by someone else? Same as Guedes did. 

• Upvote 1