You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

12 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Honestly don't do it to yourselves.

Me? Im not watching. Maybe ill go for a walk, do some exercise, create some art or play xbox. 

The season is an absolute shit show on all levels, to the point even our gaffer can't be arsed. The football is turgid, the hyperbole is vomit enduring and we have two Manchester Refs tonight, one on the pitch and one doing VAR.

If we win tonight we will only fuck up at West Brom or Burnley. The fire has gone from this team.

Just when I think I might be ready to make that step into serene resignation, along comes a match like this to reignite the hope (that kills you).

Boss win that. Most I’ve enjoyed a game since utd at home in 2020.

We were irresistible going forward. Delighted for Firmino, I was vocal in wanting him out but hopefully this is a moment where he can turn it around.

Mane snubbing Klopp at the end is not a good look though, could be terminal for their relationship.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Handing City the title on Tuesday. Then, giving Liverpool a Champions League lifeline on Thursday. Ole is definitely challenging Rashford for most charity work done in a single week! 

There's a Craig David song in that

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Mathematically possible to still win the league and you chose to instil in your team a losing mentality by throwing the Leicester game. Enjoy, you little goblin shit.

I'd love Leicester to grab 2nd and Villarreal to do them in the Europa final exactly what they deserve rats.

We were irresistible going forward. Delighted for Firmino, I was vocal in wanting him out but hopefully this is a moment where he can turn it around.

Mane snubbing Klopp at the end is not a good look though, could be terminal for their relationship.

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Handing City the title on Tuesday. Then, giving Liverpool a Champions League lifeline on Thursday. Ole is definitely challenging Rashford for most charity work done in a single week! 

Love it. 

3 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Was that him who snubbed Klopp.

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Great win against what should have been 10 men but was more like 12 or 13 men. 

Absolutely mind blowingly incompetent officiating. 

This. Absolutely. How McTominey escaped a second yellow there is beyond me. Well it isnt because the corrupt taylor knew if he gave the foul it was a second yellow and mctominey would have been walking.

Absolutely beyond belief that pen is turned down on VAR.

But, if the first half was edge of seat, so was the 2nd. Liverpool came out of the traps quickest and bouyed by Bobby's goal just before half time.  Soon we had a 3-1 and the boys were on top but just couldnt find the 4th as they carved united  open almost at will.

Jota had a great chance to find the 4thbut slapped the ball against the post when clean through. I was dreading that miss being costly as this team has been conceeding when they shouldnt.

Almost against the play, united broke with rashford in the clear. I thought Robbo just got a touch on the ball with his knee which seemed to add spin to the ball that took it just inside the post. Game on and the next goal was going to be the killer.

In the main, we looked solid but some careless passing and losing too many 50\50 balls saw us under too much pressure for my liking.

With united desparate for the equaliser, they left themselves open to the breakaway and that came when a nice little ball from young Jones put Mo in the clear. The only question now was Mo going to keep his head and put it in the net. He did and it was 4-2 and game over.

I hope the gimp is satisfied handing city the title. He saved his best for us and it wasnt good enough.

Just hope tonight hasnt taken too much out of us for the next game. Keep the faith, come on reds.