You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

2 minutes ago, KevieG said:

Limitations or not, and they are overstated IMO, but Nat is a proper character

He's obviously very strong mentally and puts his heart and soul into his performances, still not good enough for what we need but you have to respect the man.

We should be 2 goals clear of these as that's a pen all day long considering the soft shite that fernandes and the mancs get given.

But we were a bit sloppy in that half and Allison once again putting the shits up the defence with yet another pass intercepted by the oppos.

We escaped there but then Wijnaldum was slow reacting to a ball downthe left of our box. I dont think Nat had much chance to adjust himself and maybe a shout from Alli and he leaves it?

Sky confirming it's been given to Fernandes?! WTF? Didnt Bobby or Sadio have one taken off them for less than that?

But the real shocker in that half was the 'pen.' The mancs awards it but once again VAR gets involved. As soon as you see him run to the monitor you know what's next. I really dont get how one week the refs and VAR award a pen to the striker when he's got a shot away then cauught by the defender after, then the next they say it's no fucking pen?

Im sick of all this shit of is it \ isnt it a pen. I'll guarantee next week ther'll be a similar situation to Nat and the pen will stand. Fucking appalling.

Trent's crossing has been good and he delivered a sweet cross for Bobby. Thankfully, there was no choice for Bobby to make, it was hit the back of the net or put it wide. No should I try and nod it back across goal like he did in the first 2 minutes. Boom, in the back of the net. That's all we want from you Bobby!

Jurgen needs togive Wijnaldum a rocket. I think he's been very poor this half. someone said where's Williams? I think he's doing well and Idont want the lad under constant pressure so him not being mentioned a lot is good.

I hope Jurgen uses his 3 subs wisely tonight because i think a couple are going to run out of steam late on.

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Which in itself is ridiculous, if the flight of the ball completely changes it has to be an own goal.

Watch for someone having to embarrass themselves by claiming the possibility of Fernandes' magic curl meant they couldn’t rule out the shot actually being on course for the net.