You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

From the best side in the world to dreading facing an Ole managed Man United. The fuck has happened!

It’s madness isn’t it? Can’t get my head round it at all.

I honestly don’t know if I can bear/bare (which one is it?) to watch tomorrow.

22 hours ago, Soft Joe said:

I’m refusing to let this ruin my weekend. Will check score afterwards to confirm my worst fears. Be consumed with mental anguish. Then tell myself it’s only a game. It doesn’t matter. Then go into media blackout. 

Luckily there is a social media blackout this weekend!

• Upvote 1

Well a win would officially end their extremely remote title hopes....would like to think that just adds a bit more spite for us tomorrow to go and do that to them.

Obviously we are interested in looking after ourselves first, but would like to think this adds a bit of extra incentive/has us that little bit even more up for it.

3 hours ago, belarus said:

It's bear unless you were thinking of watching the game naked.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

From the best side in the world to dreading facing an Ole managed Man United. The fuck has happened!

Some of our fans are losers by default, thats why so many identified with Rodgers and thought he was great. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, belarus said:

It's bear.

Now you've learned something, you can comfort yourself with the thought that the weekend isn’t a complete write-off.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's bear.

Now you've learned something, you can comfort yourself with the thought that the weekend isn’t a complete write-off.

Haha. Thanks mate. 

its a must win in my book, Chelsea have a tough run in and i think they will drop a few points plus the distraction of the champions league and FA cup final could play in our favour 

• Upvote 1

• dave u changed the title to Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm