Jump to content
Trumo

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I remember on Crouch’s podcast he was saying how Carragher and Gerrard were ‘ruthless’ if they didn’t rate you and said a couple of things they did. He was laughing but I’m guessing because that was because they liked him. 
He was laughing but I thought it sounded pathetic.

The fact they rated Crouch and Joe Cole says it all.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The fact they rated Crouch and Joe Cole says it all.

 

Carragher can be thankful they aren't ruthless at News Corp about whom they employ.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Shitkicker said:

 

Carragher can be thankful they aren't ruthless at News Corp about whom they employ.

 

 

IF (it's a big if because it involves Utd) this all blew up and TV stations ,media and press jumped on this properly as they should and highlight the Sky,Neville and Carragher "encouragement" to the fans, Sky would drop the pair of them in a heart beat same as they did with Grey and hairy hands sky knew what the pair were like (the clip of them winding up Redknapp about being straight up her ) but once the public got a hold of the whole "put your hands down her love" clip they hung them out to dry, had Sky acted sooner that poor girl wouldn't have had to deal with that humiliation Infront of a crew of men who had all kept their mouths shut probably for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't United win the League Cup and Europa League in 2017? The year after the broke the British transfer record for Pogba? 

 

Not sure they can argue that they are the best they've been since Fergie left. The thing that Liverpool fans who are supporting them seem to miss is that - we are not criticising them for the protest. We are criticising the response and pointing out the fair argument that we would not be treated like that. And we certainly wouldn't get support from any United fan. 

 

The idea that throwing a flare at Sky presenters, hanging off the goal and scoring a goal on the pitch is for the memory of Bury is just the media giving them a free pass. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd also add - this is like 2018 when the Manc media completely ignored City fans attacking Liverpool fans at Ethiad in the 2nd leg - even in the neutral section but made hay with the coach attack. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shitkicker said:

 

We all dream of a team of Sky-pundits.

Haha, I was only thinking of that before. A team of sky funded Carraghers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Never forget that Sky tried to buy the Mancs back in 1998, they will always have their backs as they are their darlings.

Is right. Ive mentioned before that Sky had around a 10% in United just before or just after the formation of the PL. They have always had a 'special relationship.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mook said:

It's not their business now though, they've brought Liverpool into it.

 

There is absolutely no way this game should be rescheduled. We should be given the three points to show that supporters can't just get games postponed whenever they feel like it.

 

There's no conflict about this in my mind, Man Utd are cunts & I hope the Glazers put them out of business.


This is absolute spot on. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The FA are not giving us 3 points period. They are issuing statements about their enquiry into the ESL and having owners sign new charters to nail them down to the PL.  The behaviour of the UTd fans yesterday is being painted as legitimate and only a handful of idiots were responsible for criminal actions. That they say is a matter for the police.

So punishments for the Utd fans not happening in terms of points deduction or conceding the game; they are the good boys . The owners of the 6 clubs however will be hounded.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just so we are all clear - when the owners try to form the ESL - you punish the club and the fans, despite it not being the fans fault.

 

When United fans riot and get the game cancelled, you don't punish the club and the fans as it wasn't the clubs fault! 

 

That seems to be the narrative. I bet there are tons of examples of fans demanding docked points from us when the coach was hit with a fucking bottle.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In terms of resheduling it, the only way to do it now would be to bring our game against West Brom forward to the 12th of May and play United  on the 15th/16th?

 

It's really unfair on us to do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone was dreading this game on here, now it’s postponed we have missed out on a glorious opportunity to beat them.

Personally I think it would have been a terrible time to play them.

And when is fucking Hendo back ffs? Maybe for the rearranged fixture?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

And when is fucking Hendo back ffs? Maybe for the rearranged fixture?

 

Not unless it's rearranged for June!

 

He's out for the season they just don't want to admit it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Everyone was dreading this game on here, now it’s postponed we have missed out on a glorious opportunity to beat them.

Personally I think it would have been a terrible time to play them.

And when is fucking Hendo back ffs? Maybe for the rearranged fixture?


Speak for yourself and the other pussies, I was looking forward to the game and I’m fuming because the manc cunts managed to stop the game when it suited them very well. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Code said:


Speak for yourself and the other pussies, I was looking forward to the game and I’m fuming because the manc cunts managed to stop the game when it suited them very well. 

I thought we stood a chance.

Either way I agree it sets a dangerous precedent to allow fans to delay a match. Imagine if it was a title decider and Fernandez was a week away from full fitness. Because if they get off scot free I’d quite happily try and delay a match in the future with that kind of scenario.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People go on about chips on shoulders and all that bollocks, but there is just absolutely no fucking way, ever, in a million years we'd have gotten away with any of this. Zero. 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magicrat said:

The FA are not giving us 3 points period. They are issuing statements about their enquiry into the ESL and having owners sign new charters to nail them down to the PL.  The behaviour of the UTd fans yesterday is being painted as legitimate and only a handful of idiots were responsible for criminal actions. That they say is a matter for the police.

So punishments for the Utd fans not happening in terms of points deduction or conceding the game; they are the good boys . The owners of the 6 clubs however will be hounded.  

 

Not sure if this is correct but interesting...

 

 

Screenshot_20210503-171710_Facebook.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I thought we stood a chance.

Either way I agree it sets a dangerous precedent to allow fans to delay a match. Imagine if it was a title decider and Fernandez was a week away from full fitness. Because if they get off scot free I’d quite happily try and delay a match in the future with that kind of scenario.

All we have to do is postpone the rest of the season until Van Djyk, Gomez and Henderson are fit say June ish.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I thought we stood a chance.

Either way I agree it sets a dangerous precedent to allow fans to delay a match. Imagine if it was a title decider and VVD was a week away from full fitness. Because if they get off scot free I’d quite happily try and delay a match in the future with that scenario. 

Don’t be daft, no other club or set of fans will get away with pulling a stunt like that yesterday. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'd be recharging the fuel for our coach, right back at man utd, see how they like that, how much did this escapade cost interms of rearranging, must a few hundred thousand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×