Trumo

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

We can get all our games called off till van dijk gomez and  hendo gets back. That's surely the precedent now without any sanctions if it's just rearranged and those cunts "get away" with it. 

Just now, an tha said:

Watch them go for 10th - so we are off back of a game two days before and they are fresher.

gQ9E6pj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Our club should grow some fucking bollocks and say no if its the case.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Watch them go for 10th - so we are off back of a game two days before and they are fresher.

If anything they'll want the 21st as they'll know by then if Chelsea or Leicester can catch them for second.

1 minute ago, Dynamite said:

If anything they'll want the 21st as they'll know by then if Chelsea or Leicester can catch them for second.

Then they play the rezzies and we smash them to get the points for 4th

They should forfeit the game, and every time there are riots forfeit again. The police only called it off because of the danger from man u fans. 

Is your club facing relegation? Injury crisis this week? Too short a turnaround after a long midweek european trip? Players only arrived back yesterday from international duty?....

No problem, just go down to ground cause a ruckus and your game will be postponed with no punishment.

Sorted.

Just now, waddy78 said:

Should re play it on the Wednesday night before the Europa League final (Europa is on the Saturday I think) 

The Europa League final is on Wednesday 26th.

The fixture must be played before the 23rd - I'm pretty sure that there is a rule to prevent games from being played outside the date of the scheduled final day of the season.

Hope the Spuds supporters kick off now against Levy.  Far better than watching football.

Sky have discovered a new spectator sport. 

It's been almost half an hour since the game was scrapped and the FA still haven't relegated Man U.

I can't believe they're getting away with this.

Just now, Dynamite said:

The fixture must be played before the 23rd - I'm pretty sure that there is a rule to prevent games from being played outside the date of the scheduled final day of the season.

Normally there is but havent the PL relaxed that rule at the end of last season \ beginning of this because no one knew what effect covid would have?

Might be wrong but I think the absolute backstop for the PL ending is some weeks before the Euro Championships.

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

Why do we not have an arranged game with Burnley? Google says 19th at 19.45. 

2 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

Play it on the 23rd then give them no recovery time