You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

What's being missed in all this is our players are sat in a fucking hotel wondering the fuck is going on. They know the history of these games and fans rivalries. How are they supposed to stay focused on a game when hundreds of fans have invaded the pitch once and could do so again especially if we go a couple of goals up?

Yeah I know some might laugh at being a couple of goals up but can anyone be certain the manc fans wont charge the stadium again?

I remember a Roma game being stopped when the Ultras got on the pitch as there were rumours a fan had been shot by the Police. Serie A abandoned the game.

A statement from the Premier League reads: “After the security breach at Old Trafford we can confirm the Manchester United v Liverpool match will not kick-off at 16:30 BST.

"The safety of everyone at Old Trafford is paramount.

"At present there is no revised kick-off time. We will update accordingly.”

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

What's being missed in all this is our players are sat in a fucking hotel wondering the fuck is going on. They know the history of these games and fans rivalries. How are they supposed to stay focused on a game when hundreds of fans have invaded the pitch once and could do so again especially if we go a couple of goals up?

Yeah I know some might laugh at being a couple of goals up but can anyone be certain the manc fans wont charge the stadium again?

I remember a Roma game being stopped when the Ultras got on the pitch as there were rumours a fan had been shot by the Police.

My cousin was at that game, said it was fucking mental. 

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They had a flag there saying glazers out Gazprom in. 

Sums it up. 

The reality is that they, no more than Liverpool fans, believe that they should be winning the biggest trophies. They talk a big game about decent owners, but if they were winning titles under the Glazers, they would not say boo, equally if they had Abramovich or the sheikhs, they would spin it like they are fair trade operators making the world a better place.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I swear people on here have "imagine if that was us". On copy and paste. 

They have to make everything into some great big conspiracy, the world hates us, we're treated ever so differently. 

We should be 100 percent on board we've these fans today. 

Agree.

2 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Without any sense of irony whatsoever they are now reporting;

The fans want the game postponing, however the (fan loving) Premier league are determined that won't be allowed to happen. 

So much for listening to the fans.

I wonder if the Premier League rule book stipulates that a cancellation under such circumstances would be a 3-0 win for the away side.

13 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

It's bizarre how much this idea has been reported by Sky. I spoke to my Dad yesterday and he said he couldn't understand why teams wanted to leave the Premier League.  

It was widely believed that this was the first step in breaking away completely, as the two leagues would be almost impossible to combine long term.

1 minute ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Sums it up. 

The reality is that they, no more than Liverpool fans, believe that they should be winning the biggest trophies. They talk a big game about decent owners, but if they were winning titles under the Glazers, they would not say boo, equally if they had Abramovich or the sheikhs, they would spin it like they are fair trade operators making the world a better place.

Correct, Ronnie, lad. They won many of their titles under their current owners. What's changed is they stopped winning. I guess us winning the PL after 30 years and taking away their crutch doesnt help.

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Sums it up. 

One thing guaranteed with football is it makes hypocrites of us all. Fuck Neville and sky with their bullshit though the biggest hypocrites of them all.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

It was widely believed that this was the first step in breaking away completely, as the two leagues would be almost impossible to combine long term.

It's pretty obvious you couldn't have a league where six teams are playing for nothing but the title whilst teams as low as 12th are actually competing for champions league places. 

31 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Fuck off Neville and fuck off Carragher. 

“Peaceful protest”. Eat shit.

More lies on FSG as well. No doubt the forum idiots will be all over that as well. 

Fucking hell, Linda, we don’t need a Manc rat to tell us John and company are cunts. Most of us have already managed to conclude that ourselves. Chill out. Go and buy another dress. Maybe a slinky little number for when he next takes you to dinner.

• Downvote 1

Didn't storm the pitch, just walked on casually and walked across talking, so nothing to see here. So can't say if that is right or wrong. 

So entering a stadium illegally is fine if you only walk once you enter, never knew that.  

• Upvote 1

• dave u changed the title to Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm