You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

I love the observation that Bobby's first goal was timed at 45+3 and his second at 47. 

Since we're now capable of time travel, how about nipping back to about 2006 and picking up Sami Hyypia and Stevie G for next season.  Maybe stop off in 2013/14 and pick up Suarez and Sturridge too.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I love the observation that Bobby's first goal was timed at 45+3 and his second at 47. 

Since we're now capable of time travel, how about nipping back to about 2006 and picking up Sami Hyypia and Stevie G for next season.  Maybe stop off in 2013/14 and pick up Suarez and Sturridge too.

Go even further back to 1988 and pick up Barnes too. 

31 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Hehe, that's because the 3 minutes of added time arent officially the 46, 47 and 48th minutes. They are extra minutes. The second half always starts from 45:01 ie the 46th minute.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

While you're there tell Stevie to wear longer studs against Chelsea, also come and find me and tell me not to chat up that ginger with the nice tits, she has become a major inconvenience in my life.

• Upvote 3

I’ve still not come down off this. What a result and what a sequence of circumstances. I’ve been struggling to care for years now, but this has really reignited my flame. Can’t remember the last  time I woke up the next day and remembered the result straight away, or the last time it affected my mood, good or bad.

Edit - fuck off you fucking manc rats

• Upvote 7

34 minutes ago, Baltar said:

I must be missing something but surely United's first goal was an OG by Philipps? It was the clearest own goal you'll ever see but somehow has been awarded to Fernandes?!

If the original shot is on target it gets given to the attacker I think mate

20 minutes ago, Butch said:

Bobby this season scored a goal just like it and it was given as an og. Mancs seem to get everything. 

I’m still in absolute disbelief that they haven’t faced any sort of punishment for their fans breaking into the ground on a match day and causing it to be postponed. It’s fucking mind boggling

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, belarus said:

I’m still in absolute disbelief that they haven’t faced any sort of punishment for their fans breaking into the ground on a match day and causing it to be postponed. It’s fucking mind boggling

The noblest of humanity is not to be condemned. 

2 hours ago, belarus said:

They were punished well and truly on Thursday night. That will teach them.

3 hours ago, Butch said:

Bobby this season scored a goal just like it and it was given as an og. Mancs seem to get everything. 

They want to give Fernonces the ballon d'or for breaking the midfield goalscoring record. 

What's funny is fernandes autocorrected to Fernonces even though I've never typed that before, Bill Gates has a lot to answer for with this one.