You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

The first two things that immediately came to mind this morning was the over-turned penalty and Taylor's refusal to call a foul on McTosser near the end and send him off. Both shocking decisions . No way was a there a clear an obvious error that needed correcting just in the same way that if he hadn't have given it he should have changed it to a penalty.  The second incident was a blatant case of Taylor bottling a fairly clear cut case of a foul and a second yellow.  Whether he is biased or not he is utterly incompetent and he needs to be called out 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Em City said:

Was anyone else on the verge of a stroke last night? I nearly passed out when Mo put the 4th in.

Feels great to finally get a win at that kip and give ourselves a chance to salvage something from this fetid shitpile of a season.

On the verge of a stroke, fuck that I had the full wank.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Are you suggesting they are punished for peaceful protesting? 

No. Careless driving and criminal damage will do. And as it’s football related a football banning order.

14 hours ago, Aventus said:

Anybody got the clip from behind the goal where you see him slowly jogging back to the goal with his back to Salah?

I played Gaelic football as well as Association football as a youngster, so on a couple of occasions when both of our keepers were missing and I was put in goal. I remember playing a big semi final and our normal keeper was injured so I asked him to stand near the goal to talk me through the game re positioning etc. 

At one stage we were caught on the break and I ran from the edge of the 18yd to our goal line facing my own goal and my goalkeeping friend roared at me to face the game and to push out towards the penalty spot to close angle. We were 15 of age. Henderson looked like the teenage me last night (although I hope I didn't look as gormless). In that sequence his movement, positioning, running style, he genuinely looked like a fella who won a raffle to play.  

If someone (Caramac) can post it again please, it's pure gold. 

5 hours ago, Em City said:

Was anyone else on the verge of a stroke last night? I nearly passed out when Mo put the 4th in.

Feels great to finally get a win at that kip and give ourselves a chance to salvage something from this fetid shitpile of a season.

I had one 3 weeks ago. Trust me, you don't want to go there.

Scary........

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

No. Careless driving and criminal damage will do. And as it’s football related a football banning order.

How about conspiracy to commit criminal damage? Life sentence isn't it?  

9 hours ago, Soft Joe said:

Not sucking my own dick just yet. Our record against the teams down the bottom is appalling this season.

That would explain why it's still Soft, Joe