You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

Hate saying it but united's income is huge even if they do generate what they earn through past results and sponsorship deals.

Im against any leveraged buy out. Fuck me the previous owners of Sunderland before they were just sold, had the club buy itself for them on the back of season ticket income. The guy who was instrumental in Rangers bankruptcy did the same thing when he 'bought' them. The two cowboys did it to us eventually.

The difference with united is they have and can service the debt despite the glazer family taking millions out of the club.

Should they be allowed to take such sums out of the club in those circumstances? I dont know, you could say not but Ive no idea how you could legislate against it and be confident that would stand up in court.

And even if you could and it made them reduce the debt significantly, what are they to do with all this money, pay everyone of their players 500k a week, start waving £100m under the noses of selling clubs for a player and push football inflation through the roof?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Razoray said:

They still are. They are on track to get 77 points. That's about what we used to get in the early years of Klopp before we became good. 

Maybe if they buy the equivalent of Aliisson and VVD and kick on to compete and win for league titles and champions leagues then they might bother me but at the moment they are acting like a pig in shit because they are 13 points behind City and in a Europa league final. 

I guarantee that if we don't win the league next year it won't be because Utd pipped us. 

Thing is that almost every decision goes their way and that has helped them massively, just look at last year. Without the help from officials would they have reached 4 place? Not a chance. Their confidence with the help is sky high whereas ours is rock bottom because everything seems to go against us. You make your own luck but being cheated against knocks the shit out of the team. 

17 hours ago, Jockey said:

Didn't United win the League Cup and Europa League in 2017? The year after the broke the British transfer record for Pogba? 

Not sure they can argue that they are the best they've been since Fergie left. The thing that Liverpool fans who are supporting them seem to miss is that - we are not criticising them for the protest. We are criticising the response and pointing out the fair argument that we would not be treated like that. And we certainly wouldn't get support from any United fan. 

The idea that throwing a flare at Sky presenters, hanging off the goal and scoring a goal on the pitch is for the memory of Bury is just the media giving them a free pass. 

Yeah lets bring in the Sun reporters they will tell you who was to blame.

• Downvote 2

34 minutes ago, Butch said:

Thing is that almost every decision goes their way and that has helped them massively, just look at last year. Without the help from officials would they have reached 4 place? Not a chance. Their confidence with the help is sky high whereas ours is rock bottom because everything seems to go against us. You make your own luck but being cheated against knocks the shit out of the team. 

When the game was called off on Sunday I texted my Manc Mate (she's ok for a Manc) and said I was disappointed the game was called offf as I was looking forward to conceding a penalty at the halfway line & seeing Salah's late winner ruled out by VAR for  his nasal hair being a millimetre offside.  Yes I know it's an extreme reaction but things like this have gone against us this season.  

The mancs are planning another protest for the rearranged fixture, if anything stops this game going ahead again, then they should give us a 3-0 win. I couldn’t give a fuck about them and their “plight” they laughed at us when we had the other 2 clowns. They sing always the victims and murderers. The cunts hung a banner on the motorway calling us murderers. Anyone climbing into bed with them should remember that. Fuck them. Glazers in. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

35 minutes ago, angie said:

The mancs are planning another protest for the rearranged fixture, if anything stops this game going ahead again, then they should give us a 3-0 win. I couldn’t give a fuck about them and their “plight” they laughed at us when we had the other 2 clowns. They sing always the victims and murderers. The cunts hung a banner on the motorway calling us murderers. Anyone climbing into bed with them should remember that. Fuck them. Glazers in. 

I remember at the end of cancer and aids reign there was a Liverpool relegation party page on Facebook that a load of my manc mates were in. So they can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned. 

• Upvote 1

If they're intentions are right they will block the team from catching their flight to Rome tomorrow. But they won't because most of them are just drunks on the ramage.

WBA need 4 wins from 4, they aren't moving this game until officially down and why should they? I expect radio silence all week and then the game will slotted into the WBA day as soon as results confirm their relegation. 

Seen the Swiss ramble article on their finances and the glazers have took over 1 billion out interest/dividend etc however they have still managed to outspend everyone apart from City so basically their beef is that they want to be able to spend even more then they currently have. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, angie said:

Great post. Sorry out of +ve but will be back!

Who exactly are we supposed to be standing in solitary with?

A load of early teens in tracksuits and dodgy haircuts taking selfies as they smash up the ground of the club they ‘love’.

Some random piss heads who wander in with their plastic bags full of cans and have a technically substandard kick about.

Him who fired a flare at the Sky gantry containing one of their greatest ever captains. 

The lowlife who showed his nobility by slashing the face of a policeman. 

Or maybe the more peaceful protesters, if we can find any, that have never involved themselves with ‘murderers’ chants or other unsavoury anti Liverpool behaviour.

Just let me know who it’s supposed to be and I’m there with my, club shop bought, green and yellow scarf. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

If it was Coventry, Charlton, Bury or one of these clubs fighting for existence that get taken over by twats who literally run the clubs into the ground want to sell off the ground to make money in a property deal. Yes I'd be fully behind that but the Mancs aren't on the verge of going out of business and they are a gang of cunts.

Charlton fans stormed the ground last year and occupied the boardroom until they were told to leave by the owners. Apart from robbing some beer, pissing in sinks and nicking a playstation the protest was peaceful. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

If it was Coventry, Charlton, Bury or one of these clubs fighting for existence that get taken over by twats who literally run the clubs into the ground want to sell off the ground to make money in a property deal. Yes I'd be fully behind that but the Mancs aren't on the verge of going out of business and they are a gang of cunts.

Charlton fans stormed the ground last year and occupied the boardroom until they were told to leave by the owners. Apart from robbing some beer, pissing in sinks and nicking a playstation the protest was peaceful. 

There's fuck all peaceful about them cunts. They're just downright nasty and have been for years. We call the Bloos out for being cunts but they're by and large suffering with a massive inferiority complex.

Those cunts over the M62 have revelled in the deaths of Liverpool fans and used the deaths of those at Heysel as a stick to beat us with.

That fucking Always the Victims song is incredibly hypocritical coming from them cunts. Every fucking thing they do there's always some kind of bullshit mitigating circumstances and therefore not their fault. They live off looking down on others and being able to brag the loudest. Now the success has dried up, they've ramped up the nastiness.

Someone said on here, years ago, the way to sum them up is the biggest small club in the world. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Someone said on here, years ago, the way to sum them up is the biggest small club in the world. 

Sounds like something Section31 would say.

His work on this thread and the other one deserves a standing ovation by the way. Just absolute gold in every post from him when it comes to summing up the mancs.

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, dave u said:

Sounds like something Section31 would say.

His work on this thread and the other one deserves a standing ovation by the way. Just absolute gold in every post from him when it comes to summing up the mancs.

Agree 100% there Dave. He hits the nail on the head with them.

• dave u changed the title to Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm