You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

5 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I remember on Crouch’s podcast he was saying how Carragher and Gerrard were ‘ruthless’ if they didn’t rate you and said a couple of things they did. He was laughing but I’m guessing because that was because they liked him. 
He was laughing but I thought it sounded pathetic.

The fact they rated Crouch and Joe Cole says it all.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shitkicker said:

Carragher can be thankful they aren't ruthless at News Corp about whom they employ.

IF (it's a big if because it involves Utd) this all blew up and TV stations ,media and press jumped on this properly as they should and highlight the Sky,Neville and Carragher "encouragement" to the fans, Sky would drop the pair of them in a heart beat same as they did with Grey and hairy hands sky knew what the pair were like (the clip of them winding up Redknapp about being straight up her ) but once the public got a hold of the whole "put your hands down her love" clip they hung them out to dry, had Sky acted sooner that poor girl wouldn't have had to deal with that humiliation Infront of a crew of men who had all kept their mouths shut probably for years.

Didn't United win the League Cup and Europa League in 2017? The year after the broke the British transfer record for Pogba? 

Not sure they can argue that they are the best they've been since Fergie left. The thing that Liverpool fans who are supporting them seem to miss is that - we are not criticising them for the protest. We are criticising the response and pointing out the fair argument that we would not be treated like that. And we certainly wouldn't get support from any United fan. 

The idea that throwing a flare at Sky presenters, hanging off the goal and scoring a goal on the pitch is for the memory of Bury is just the media giving them a free pass. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Never forget that Sky tried to buy the Mancs back in 1998, they will always have their backs as they are their darlings.

Is right. Ive mentioned before that Sky had around a 10% in United just before or just after the formation of the PL. They have always had a 'special relationship.'

1 hour ago, Mook said:

It's not their business now though, they've brought Liverpool into it.

There is absolutely no way this game should be rescheduled. We should be given the three points to show that supporters can't just get games postponed whenever they feel like it.

There's no conflict about this in my mind, Man Utd are cunts & I hope the Glazers put them out of business.

This is absolute spot on. 

• Upvote 1

The FA are not giving us 3 points period. They are issuing statements about their enquiry into the ESL and having owners sign new charters to nail them down to the PL.  The behaviour of the UTd fans yesterday is being painted as legitimate and only a handful of idiots were responsible for criminal actions. That they say is a matter for the police.

So punishments for the Utd fans not happening in terms of points deduction or conceding the game; they are the good boys . The owners of the 6 clubs however will be hounded.  

Just so we are all clear - when the owners try to form the ESL - you punish the club and the fans, despite it not being the fans fault.

When United fans riot and get the game cancelled, you don't punish the club and the fans as it wasn't the clubs fault! 

That seems to be the narrative. I bet there are tons of examples of fans demanding docked points from us when the coach was hit with a fucking bottle.

• Upvote 1

Everyone was dreading this game on here, now it’s postponed we have missed out on a glorious opportunity to beat them.

Personally I think it would have been a terrible time to play them.

And when is fucking Hendo back ffs? Maybe for the rearranged fixture?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Everyone was dreading this game on here, now it’s postponed we have missed out on a glorious opportunity to beat them.

Personally I think it would have been a terrible time to play them.

And when is fucking Hendo back ffs? Maybe for the rearranged fixture?

Speak for yourself and the other pussies, I was looking forward to the game and I’m fuming because the manc cunts managed to stop the game when it suited them very well. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Code said:

Speak for yourself and the other pussies, I was looking forward to the game and I’m fuming because the manc cunts managed to stop the game when it suited them very well. 

I thought we stood a chance.

Either way I agree it sets a dangerous precedent to allow fans to delay a match. Imagine if it was a title decider and Fernandez was a week away from full fitness. Because if they get off scot free I’d quite happily try and delay a match in the future with that kind of scenario.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

The FA are not giving us 3 points period. They are issuing statements about their enquiry into the ESL and having owners sign new charters to nail them down to the PL.  The behaviour of the UTd fans yesterday is being painted as legitimate and only a handful of idiots were responsible for criminal actions. That they say is a matter for the police.

So punishments for the Utd fans not happening in terms of points deduction or conceding the game; they are the good boys . The owners of the 6 clubs however will be hounded.  

Not sure if this is correct but interesting...

Screenshot_20210503-171710_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Either way I agree it sets a dangerous precedent to allow fans to delay a match. Imagine if it was a title decider and Fernandez was a week away from full fitness. Because if they get off scot free I’d quite happily try and delay a match in the future with that kind of scenario.

All we have to do is postpone the rest of the season until Van Djyk, Gomez and Henderson are fit say June ish.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Either way I agree it sets a dangerous precedent to allow fans to delay a match. Imagine if it was a title decider and VVD was a week away from full fitness. Because if they get off scot free I’d quite happily try and delay a match in the future with that scenario. 

Don’t be daft, no other club or set of fans will get away with pulling a stunt like that yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

• dave u changed the title to Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm