You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

The mental gymnastics on display from the media are GOT worthy. 

It's not paranoia to claim that if Liverpool fans did this the reaction would be different. The media and rival fans lost the plot when one knobhead threw a brick at the Real Madrid coach the other week, Heysel shouts, get them banned out of Europe, even moaning about Liverpool fans spreading Covid.

There was a witch hunt last year for that lad who launched a firework at the Liverpool buildings last year. Yet you would think he carpet bombed Liverpool city centre.

Imagine the Hillsborough shite if Liverpool fans did what the Mancs did and forced their way into the stadium.  Man Utd fans try to storm Ed Woodwards house and attack their own players at the training ground but when a couple of Liverpool fans act like twats pushing someone into a fountain or throw some Koppaberg at a coach every single rival fan sticks the boot in.

Yep. There seems to be two sets of rules. One for everyone else - the other for us. 

Imagine being that copper and getting slashed across the face because of a business decision that collapsed two weeks ago and nobody on telly gives a fuck. Men of the people indeed. Watched some of the footage and it smacked a bit of that Hillbilly raid on Congress, gobshites who'd been given the green light to cause mayhem and fancied getting some of their lockdown frustrations out in the open.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Elite said:

Souness pointed out that they wouldn't have done this had they been top of the league.

Exactly. Where were these protesters when they were winning the league every fucking year? Not a fucking peep. 

Let's not forget that Utd fans also broke a security cordon to get into the training ground this past week, as well. Not a word about that.

Hearing on MotD that the first wave of fans were cleared and then later, more were able to return, it's fucking mindblowing that security can be so lax after one breach, that they let it happen again! Whether that's down to Utd's security staff alone, or in conjunction with police, it really is staggering.

Remember when they got twatted by the police when they played Roma away in the Champions league?.

Everyone saying the police were OTT and picking on innocent fans. Only to find out later on that loads of them had pre arranged a scrap with Roma Ultras on a bridge by the stadium? They all legged it when the Roma fans turned up with motorbike chains and belts. 

£717m net spend since 2013. Man City £825m. Ours is £215m yet we've won the same amount of trophies. 

Tge fella from the Man Utd famine said they dont want an Oligarch to take over. Imagine they get bought out by someone like Peter lim of Valencia or that fella who wanted to buy Everton who lived in a flat above a pizza shop. 

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Tge fella from the Man Utd famine said they dont want an Oligarch to take over. Imagine they get bought out by someone like Peter lim of Valencia or that fella who wanted to buy Everton who lived in a flat above a pizza shop. 

Catcher?

5 hours ago, waddy78 said:

It depends, on wether I can punch Greta Thunberg in the face as well? 

But not sure what's this got to do with today's events? My ideal scenario would be Thunberg decking Donald turning around to accept her applause only for jeremy Clarkson to flattern her with a right hook.

Clarkson always struck me as the type of bloke who would punch a young girl.  Not sure I'd applaud him for it, though.  I'd much rather see Greta roundhouse the old shitbag in his saggy, redundant clockweights.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

People who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Loads of Capitol rioters were arrested because they, or others, posted videos to social media. So, naturally....

I wouldn’t have had a problem with the game being called off if they’d have just had a sit down protest blocking the coach access from the hotels, or all approach points to the ground. Just keep it peaceful for fucks sake.

As for Neville and Carragher, coming out with the shite they did about peaceful protest after they’d been speaking to a policeman who’d had his face slashed - all because they and their paymasters want to present a false narrative of being part of ‘saving’ football - is gobshitery of the highest order.

• Upvote 5

Carragher and particularly Neville had to double down on their whole saving football narrative because they quite literally told people to March on stadiums a couple of weeks ago. This is on them and the absolute hysteria they helped create the pair of fucking divvies. Klopp did an interview before our game the other day saying everybody needs to calm down, I hope he calls Neville and sky out for the shit stirring hypocrites they are when he is asked about it. His previous beef with Gary rat face gives me hope that he will. 

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Carragher and particularly Neville had to double down on their whole saving football narrative because they quite literally told people to March on stadiums a couple of weeks ago. This is on them and the absolute hysteria they helped create the pair of fucking divvies. Klopp did an interview before our game the other day saying everybody needs to calm down, I hope he calls Neville and sky out for the shit stirring hypocrites they are when he is asked about it. His previous beef with Gary rat face gives me hope that he will. 

Imagine those two dickheads where your "pied pipers" 

I wouldnt follow them into an open bar, never mind break the law for them. Goes to show the level of intelligence of these "protesters" doesn't it. Nothing but a bunch of gobshites 

1 hour ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Great post, absolutely spot on

Rat Boy and Spit the Yard Dog only have their own interests at heart, they don’t give one Diogo Jota about the fans. Getting Salford into the PL eventually will be Roland’s aim and his totally shady friend will go out on a Lim to help him.

Carragher is doffing his cap to Sky after the “ projectile liquid incident “ and cannot be seen in the same light he was by some. Neither represent the working class which is fine because neither does football anymore. 

2 hours ago, Bernard Diomede said:

I wonder if the jug eared prick will apologise to Klopp

I'm sure the copper who had his face slashed yesterday will wish his words were heeded 

10 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

£717m net spend since 2013. Man City £825m. Ours is £215m yet we've won the same amount of trophies. 

ef6.gif

• Upvote 4

• dave u changed the title to Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm