You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

Fucking Neville on Sky Sports News still lying that they protested peacefully and conveniently using Liverpool's name to make his point about the greed in football not looking after lower level clubs.

On a different point, there has to be CCTV footage showing how they got in, and that has to be taken seriously.

Just now, Chocoholic said:

Fucking Neville on Sky News still lying that they protested peacefully and conveniently using Liverpool's name to make his point about the greed in football not looking after lower level clubs.

Fucking snake

3 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Play it on the 23rd then give them no recovery time

The 23rd is the scheduled last day of the season, so we've both got fixtures.

The only dates that the game can be rearranged for, as far as I can see anyway, are tomorrow, the 10th or the 21st.

5 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

The 23rd is the scheduled last day of the season, so we've both got fixtures.

The only dates that the game can be rearranged for, as far as I can see anyway, are tomorrow, the 10th or the 21st.

Tomorrow is when it should be.

It won't be of course.

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Normally there is but havent the PL relaxed that rule at the end of last season \ beginning of this because no one knew what effect covid would have?

Might be wrong but I think the absolute backstop for the PL ending is some weeks before the Euro Championships.

They'll need to get approval from UEFA if it intrudes on their competitions, Champions League final to be more exact.

I can see it being arranged for the 20th/21st with our preceding fixtures being moved back a day to the 15th & 18th respectively:

image.thumb.png.539ff5b2936d3630d2979cc3c8e559db.png

OT tomorrow behind locked doors would be my guess. Sky have all their gear on site and that's what really matters !

The FA will announce an enquiry and come up with some bullshit punishment and blame the big 6 for trying to steal their game. 

2 minutes ago, Poster said:

“All football fans should unite today behind what Manchester United fans have done today because what happened two weeks ago was really dangerous for English football."

Gary Neville

The tories would be proud of the levels of propaganda we've seen today.

4 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Do you recon we could all band together as football fans and storm the sky studio and protest that we want the lying agenda driven puppets Gary and Jamie sacked it would happen.

I think Carragher sincerely holds some of his weirder opinions and likes getting cosy with Ratboy. Pity as I remember him calling out the twats that criticised him for jibbing off Ingurland and being on the right side of the issues. Sky has ruined him. 

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Tomorrow is when it should be.

It won't be of course.

Agreed. To me, it is the most sensible date. Sky doesn't have any live broadcasts that would need to be compensated for until 18:00 when they're scheduled to broadcast West Brom vs Wolves.

Would be an earlier kick-off, anywhere from 12:00 to 14:00 would fit.

Obviously, another big factor will be the availability of the police tomorrow, which at such short notice may be unlikely, I would have thought.

11 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Fucking Neville on Sky Sports News still lying that they protested peacefully and conveniently using Liverpool's name to make his point about the greed in football not looking after lower level clubs.

On a different point, there has to be CCTV footage showing how they got in, and that has to be taken seriously.

The steward left the gates open..without doubt they'd have picked ones that don't have CCTV coverage

8 minutes ago, Poster said:

Roy Keane

"You have to applaud the fans"

So you have one of their legends condoning this behaviour, two if you add the rat. 

With one of our legends backing them up. 

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

OT tomorrow behind locked doors would be my guess. Sky have all their gear on site and that's what really matters !

Do you think? Can't see that..sky will just bill the PL. And his is a massive game internationally, they will want it to have a slot that suits that TV schedule. 

Just now, Halcyon Days said:

Slimey manc cunts hiding behind the super league idea. Lying pricks, just like always the victim song is about Suarez. Love to see these cunts held to the same standards as us.

That sounds little like being a victim mate

• dave u changed the title to Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm