You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

9 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Correct, Ronnie, lad. They won many of their titles under their current owners. What's changed is they stopped winning. I guess us winning the PL after 30 years and taking away their crutch doesnt help.

It must be horrible for them really Docker.  City are going to be hitting 10 titles soon and once that happens, it's ti cking down to 15.... 

Long term, I really don't know what will happen with us under these owners, but I do expect us to be back in the mix as long as Jurgen is here. FSG have their qualities, but for us to really challenge City, United or Chelsea on a regular basis it will need an investment of which I don't know will they follow through on. We won't get another Jurgen though I actually think they will prioritise a world class manager because it makes sense for them financially.

Still come next August, us and City will be the two best teams in the league. That may change over the summrr. Horrible for them.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

One thing guaranteed with football is it makes hypocrites of us all. Fuck Neville and sky with their bullshit though the biggest hypocrites of them all.

Yeah 100 percent agree.

Micah Richards is a total hypocrite. He won't criticise as he's an ambassador of the club. What a wanker. Man City are one of the reasons football wages and fees have rocketted. They cheated ffp. Uefa fucked that up. City owners have done great things, fuck off with that. They've done everything to the detrimrnt of our sport. 350 million pounds sub benches. If that isn't inflating things what is. Richards never adds anything to any debate the bumbling twat. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

You wonder how much the PL would be penalised by sky and overseas broadcastersis having any input on them trying not to postpone this game. Cant believe they think it's ok for the game to go ahead now no matter what.

It’s the biggest viewed club game in the world, I think, so that’s why they’ll try and give it every chance. Seemed an absolutely pathetic police presence given that this had been as well signalled as a Fernades fall in the penalty area. 

5 minutes ago, Freddo said:

Micah Richards is a total hypocrite. He won't criticise as he's an ambassador of the club. What a wanker. Man City are one of the reasons football wages and fees have rocketted. They cheated ffp. Uefa fucked that up. City owners have done great things, fuck off with that. They've done everything to the detrimrnt of our sport. 350 million pounds sub benches. If that isn't inflating things what is. Richards never adds anything to any debate the bumbling twat. 

I'm out of rep but 100% agree.

• dave u changed the title to Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm