You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

1 minute ago, Reckoner said:

Too much tribalism on here. And paranoia.

Because this is a time we all need to protest.

I swear people on here have "imagine if that was us". On copy and paste. 

They have to make everything into some great big conspiracy, the world hates us, we're treated ever so differently. 

We should be 100 percent on board we've these fans today. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm surprised so many listen to the shite Neville and co spout. I cancelled Sky years ago and BT Sport a few weeks back but even when I had both, I never listened to these idiots jabber on before, during and after the game. None are up to the standard of Hansen, and he came free with the BBC unlike this lot.

Noticed whilst he mentioned the big 6 wanting to break away from the other 14, he stopped himself saying Premier league, as he knew it was the big 5, and 15 others who broke away from the rest of the league. 

6 clubs propose ESL, slag off Liverpool. 

Man Utd fans riot and throw missiles, pull FSG and Liverpool into it. 

No agenda whatsoever the cunt. 

He should be called out on that shit, but I won't hold my breath.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Grinch said:

I swear people on here have "imagine if that was us". On copy and paste. 

They have to make everything into some great big conspiracy, the world hates us, we're treated ever so differently. 

We should be 100 percent on board we've these fans today. 

Fuck them if they had city's owners they wouldn't be protesting them over the ESL debacle. Its clear as shit Liverpool gets different press from Manchester thats no conspiracy.

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Too much tribalism on here. And paranoia.

Because this is a time we all need to protest.

I don’t agree. IMO, this is nothing to do with us. The ESL is just an excuse for them to complain about the Glaziers. 

• Upvote 1

Neville is an absolute twat. He actually backs the Glazers yet insists that the fans should protest until these resolute and non- listening 'multi-billionaires' sell the club or....er.....do something. I can see how the Valencia players didn't quite understand his tactical geniius.

Just now, Scooby Dudek said:

Noticed whilst he mentioned the big 6 wanting to break away from the other 14, he stopped himself saying Premier league, as he knew it was the big 5, and 15 others who broke away from the rest of the league. 

6 clubs propose ESL, slag off Liverpool. 

Man Utd fans riot and throw missiles, pull FSG and Liverpool into it. 

No agenda whatsoever the cunt. 

He should be called out on that shit, but I won't hold my breath.

Also untrue from Neville.

Nobody was breaking away from the Premiership. They were breaking away from the Champions League. 

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fuck them if they had city's owners they wouldn't be protesting them over the ESL debacle. Its clear as shit Liverpool gets different press from Manchester thats no conspiracy.

If if if

They don't, they've yank leaches that tried to destroy football as we know it.  Just like us. 

The poor us attitude has been going on all fucking season.  Every var decision, every pen, every offside,  every ref, I every kick off time.  tts always the same cry of we'd be treated ever so differently. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Nobody was breaking away from the Premiership. They were breaking away from the Champions League. 

Yeah, but don't let facts get in the way of slagging off Liverpool, despite Man Utd fans kicking off. 

20 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Surely Neville should be getting himself in front of a camera and telling the supporters to knock it off?

Neville is doing my head in, sounds like he’s agreeing with the protest. When Dave Jones tried to cut him off he was most obnoxious and carried on. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

It's bizarre how much this idea has been reported by Sky. I spoke to my Dad yesterday and he said he couldn't understand why teams wanted to leave the Premier League.  

The Glazers might be cunts but they have put their money where their mouths are. They have spent gigantic amounts of money. They have just either had managers not up to it in Moyes or Ole, or great managers past their sell by date in Van Gaal or Mourinho. They have supported all of them. Souey was right for calling their fans out for being quiet when they were winning under them though.

6 minutes ago, Baltar said:

I'm surprised so many listen to the shite Neville and co spout. I cancelled Sky years ago and BT Sport a few weeks back but even when I had both, I never listened to these idiots jabber on before, during and after the game. None are up to the standard of Hansen, and he came free with the BBC unlike this lot.

I deliberately didn’t turn on til 4pm so I could avoid all the shite talk (wasn’t sure if KO was supposed to be 4, 4.15 or 4.30!)

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

The Glazers might be cunts but they have put their money where their mouths are. They have spent gigantic amounts of money. They have just either had managers not up to it in Moyes or Ole, or great managers past their sell by date in Van Gaal or Mourinho. They have supported all of them. Souey was right for calling their fans out for being quiet when they were winning under them though.

They had a flag there saying glazers out Gazprom in. 

• dave u changed the title to Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm