You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

Trumo

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Our record at the toilet is fucking pathetic.

Does anyone really expect this team to go and change it?

I don't really expect us to, but it would be typical that we manage to win one when we're basically at our worst. 

My prediction is we'll win, everyone will get excited for a bit about finally turning a corner and us possibly making top 4, then we'll lose against West Brom. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aventus said:

I don't really expect us to, but it would be typical that we manage to win one when we're basically at our worst. 

My prediction is we'll win, everyone will get excited for a bit about finally turning a corner and us possibly making top 4, then we'll lose against West Brom. 

Can see that happening.

21 minutes ago, Aventus said:

If we do somehow manage to win next Sunday, not capitalising on it is an absolute certainty. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

We shouldn't be scared of these cunts one bit. Our best available starting 11 is miles better than theirs. This should be 4 nil. Somehow these shit bastards have managed to get into 2nd place. 

Our starting 11 is better than almost every single side we've dropped points too though.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

I don't think we've got the spine/backbone, the confidence or the nous to win there right now.

Would love to be proved wrong, but for my money this team is broken and in need of fixing and until those required fixes are done things are not going to improve.

This isn't a blip or a bad run, this is what we are now - be glad to see back of season and hopefully the work to start fixing it starts straight away once it is over.

• Upvote 1

On 26/04/2021 at 22:46, El Rojo said:

If we do somehow manage to win next Sunday, not capitalising on it is an absolute certainty. 

Liverpool know this is a bit of payback to the fans, for the last couple of absolute shite displays that they served us, they will break their bollocks to win this one, and win they will. 

How are we playing three at the back. 

Still no sign of Nat Phillips in training. Unless you want to play three of Kabak, Fabinho, Rhys Williams or Robertson. 

It'll be Kabak and Fabinho again. 

The injuries at one position are fucking crazy. 

All the great Liverpool teams have achieved ONE great result at Old Trafford ....Boxing Day 78  is a personal favourite - the day we shot up the Scoreboard End with a shotgun on our knee. 

April 82, March 90 and of course the nearly great teams of March 09 and 14.

we can no longer trust this team though -  which will never make them great until they regain this trust - but I can see us getting a decent result because of the two semi legs. 

Chelsea could easily draw to Fulham and lose away to a City side looking to win the League at the Eithad  which would mean we could be 4th if we win our next two games.

chance for this team to take their rightful place amongst the greats of the past with a big win on Sunday.

Hope the front 4 have been practising their shooting all week and nothing else. This feels like it has been one of the most wasteful seasons up front I have seen. If we'd taken a few more of those chances things would look a little better.

No idea how this will play out. Like everyone else, hate playing these, so a win would be nice. Think we might have left it too late now for top 4.

On 26/04/2021 at 14:49, Bjornebye said:

We shouldn't be scared of these cunts one bit. Our best available starting 11 is miles better than theirs. This should be 4 nil. Somehow these shit bastards have managed to get into 2nd place. 

Did you leave your brain behind in april 2020? You need a reality check. We haven`t been så far behind them since the Hodgson days.

Our current best available team is soft in every aspect of the game. No spine, no guts, and the players can not do the most basic things, like shooting.

They have 5-6 players who are better finishers than our best finisher. This can be really ugly for us. That is the harsh reality. 

On 28/04/2021 at 23:32, JoeBuck01 said:

All the great Liverpool teams have achieved ONE great result at Old Trafford ....Boxing Day 78  is a personal favourite - the day we shot up the Scoreboard End with a shotgun on our knee. 

April 82, March 90 and of course the nearly great teams of March 09 and 14.

we can no longer trust this team though -  which will never make them great until they regain this trust - but I can see us getting a decent result because of the two semi legs. 

Chelsea could easily draw to Fulham and lose away to a City side looking to win the League at the Eithad  which would mean we could be 4th if we win our next two games.

chance for this team to take their rightful place amongst the greats of the past with a big win on Sunday.

If Citeh win tomorrow and we take something on Sunday, that crowns Citeh, so the Chelsea game would be a dead rubber.

Unless Citeh want some revenge for the FA Cup Semi or want to set down a marker before a potential CL Final. 

On 26/04/2021 at 13:23, Aventus said:

We will get excited for a bit about finally turning a corner and us possibly making top 4, then we'll lose against West Brom. 

Nonsense...... we’ll drop points against Southampton before we play WBA. 

• dave u changed the title to Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm