You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Feral Little Bastards.

Harry's Lad

It's been happening for years, feral little bastards bricking buses, fire engines, police cars and ambulances.

Today, somewhere in Herefordshire, an object went through the windscreen of an ambulance and killed an 'ambulance technician', paramedic? while it was responding to a 999 call.

Words fail me. 

These people are there to help us and yet these little twats see them as fair game?, how the fuck did we get here?.

Society is broken.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Lothian Buses up here have had to cancel their service a few nights recently due to windows getting bricked. 

I'm surprised things haven't been worse to be honest after the last 12 months but they are little cunts.

9 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

It's been happening for years, feral little bastards bricking buses, fire engines, police cars and ambulances.

Today, somewhere in Herefordshire, an object went through the windscreen of an ambulance and killed an 'ambulance technician', paramedic? while it was responding to a 999 call.

Words fail me. 

These people are there to help us and yet these little twats see them as fair game?, how the fuck did we get here?.

Society is broken.

Little horrible cunts. First to cry when someone turns round and twats them though. We need vigilante retribution and get these cunts kicked to fuck 

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The problem is there's no repercussions.

If your dog kills someone, you get convicted of a crime. So let's take that principle and start jailing the parents. That'd end it all pretty quickly.

Kids who brick an ambulance window might not give a shit about their Dad going to jail though. You'd just be filling jails up with people who haven't committed any crime.

Just now, Mook said:

Kids who brick an ambulance window might not give a shit about their Dad going to jail though. You'd just be filling jails up with people who haven't committed any crime.

Right, but I'm sure Dad might stop it happening in the first place if he knew he was responsible for what his offspring was up to. Parents, do your job.

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

If your dog kills someone, you get convicted of a crime. So let's take that principle and start jailing the parents. That'd end it all pretty quickly.

They'd have to build a few more jails for that, but bad parenting is responsible for most of these incidents I would imagine.

I don't want to sound like an arl bastard, but we would never have done these things, we got into lumber, if course we did, but this?, Something has to be done and quick.

15 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Very naive that fella. 

Sure, plenty of parents don't do a good job but not all are shit and many try and try but the kid is in with a crowd and become a cunt. 

4 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Need to bring back slapping little cunts around the head. 

Whoever threw that brick should be done for manslaughter. Any others present and throwing bricks should also be done for it through joint enterprise. Utter cunts.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Baresi said:

Whoever threw that brick should be done for manslaughter. Any others present and throwing bricks should also be done for it through joint enterprise. Utter cunts.  

Murder I'd say. Manslaughter is hitting someone and them cracking their head and dying. Throwing a brick at a moving vehicle can't really have many other outcomes if it connects. It's like these fuckers who drop breezeblocks off motorway flyovers. "I thought it'd just bounce off and we'd all have a laugh, how was I to know throwing a cider block on a car doing 70 might result in such misadventure?"

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Murder I'd say. Manslaughter is hitting someone and them cracking their head and dying. Throwing a brick at a moving vehicle can't really have many other outcomes if it connects. It's like these fuckers who drop breezeblocks off motorway flyovers. "I thought it'd just bounce off and we'd all have a laugh, how was I to know throwing a cider block on a car doing 70 might result in such misadventure?"

Unfortunately it's established in law now that they are manslaughter offences. Those two striking miners who dropped a concrete slab on that taxi driver were done for murder originally but it was appealed down to manslaughter.

7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I doubt the cps would support that, unfortunately. 

it’s certainly escalated from throwing eggs at buses/taxis for a legger!

It’s a different world now. It could well be the way the press reports things to inspire rage and therefore get clicks and comments but it just seems things get continually worse. 
There could have been the same number or more of ‘per capita’ crimes like this in the past happening but it just seems like things are deteriorating. For now the majority of people are decent but it seems like the amount that are scum just continues to rise and you aren’t surprised any more by things like this happening. They’ll find out who it is and the arguments will be about what a bad life they’ve had, how x service failed, chaotic lifestyle brought in etc and they’ll become the victim.
I’m doing the old man shouts at the sky thing whilst also acknowledging I don’t even have a suggestion about how to deal with it. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

It’s a different world now. It could well be the way the press reports things to inspire rage and therefore get clicks and comments but it just seems things get continually worse. 
There could have been the same number or more of ‘per capita’ crimes like this in the past happening but it just seems like things are deteriorating. For now the majority of people are decent but it seems like the amount that are scum just continues to rise and you aren’t surprised any more by things like this happening. They’ll find out who it is and the arguments will be about what a bad life they’ve had, how x service failed, chaotic lifestyle brought in etc and they’ll become the victim.
I’m doing the old man shouts at the sky thing whilst also acknowledging I don’t even have a suggestion about how to deal with it. 

Those arguments are valid, but there seems very little political will to address the causes of these behaviours - other than to foist ever increasing responsibility for raising children onto schools. Daily Mail readers and the like will choose stick over carrot every day of the week.

• Upvote 1

For anyone who abuses any emergency service or public service worker I'd like to see a complete ban across all platforms. First offence = 1 year ban, 2nd offence = 2 years, 3rd offence = lifetime ban.

That would be a ban from any NHS service including prescriptions, any and all benefits, no access to police if your house is getting burgled or your car nicked, no sending your kids to school.

Hit the cunts hard and in their pockets.

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

Those arguments are valid, but there seems very little political will to address the causes of these behaviours - other than to foist ever increasing responsibility for raising children onto schools. Daily Mail readers and the like will choose stick over carrot every day of the week.

I absolutely understand that, it’s a very difficult conversation. It’s an absolute mess. Will take a better person than me to come up with how it’s solved. I hope they get it right. 

• Upvote 1

Long time posters may recall that something similar happened to my brother on the Manchester ring road a few years back. He was on his way back from the late shift (he’s a dispatcher for NW Ambulance Service) when someone or several someones dropped a concrete planter off a bridge right in front of his car, causing him to swerve and hit the central reservation. He got lucky - a written off car and a severely broken arm requiring plates. Never were able to trace the culprits. Feel so sorry for the paramedic and family. I hope they get them.

I’ve been saying for years that the kids passing through the youth justice system have been becoming more amoral. There is no boundary. They’ll happily hurt anyone to get what they want. Little old lady’s handbag - won’t think twice about pulling her over and breaking her hip to get it. Your kid’s iPhone - knife held to the stomach to get it, and while you’re at it pass me your trainers.

Blaming parents can be too simplistic. There are some bad parents out there, but also normal parents competing against the local youth gangs for their kids well-being. It can be hard for a single mum when their 12 year old is physically bigger than her and won’t think twice about hitting her or threatening her with a weapon.

• Upvote 4

I think us old bastards have always thought the youth were getting worse. Decades ago people were getting knifed for listening to the wrong music or wearing the wrong parka.

I genuinely think this generation, by and large, is better than the last. Me Mrs teaches in a rough area and they've got a couple of severely disabled kids in there and the kids are great with them by all accounts, they'd have got bullied to high heaven years ago. The Syrian kids have all been pretty much welcomed too.

When I was a lad all we cared about was shirts, Kickers and pints. Nobody gave a fuck about the environment and if you were a bloke and came into the pub wearing a dress, needless to say you wouldn't be getting a book deal.

The antisocial behaviour stuff has been brewing for decades and it's in large part down to the fact the police are shite IMO. You can make people's lives a misery and pretty much fuck all will be done about it. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Vigilante hit squads.

Like the IRA going round their turf, kneecapping drug dealers and general gobshites committing gobshite behaviour. Just without the Semtex bit. 

The IRA kneecapping drug dealers not dealing for the IRA

• Upvote 2

14 year old stabbed a 23 year old lad to death in Huyton this week. 

14 year old lad stabbed and dead in Newham, London. 

Kids getting groomed by criminal gangs. 

Random anti social behaviour posted all across social media. 

There’s no easy answer as it would need multi agency intervention across huge areas, and a complete rethink of how things are done. As it stands Conservative policy will be to build privately run prisons with no libraries or educational programs. 

• Upvote 1