You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Snowfall

Section_31

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Damson Idris is an astonishing, astonishing actor. I've plowed through all three series now in a couple of weeks, fantastic show.

You do know that series 4 has just finished airing don't you mate?

I watched it on Kodi - Fen - Real Debrid, it originally aired on FX, I've no idea if it'll go to iplayer.

28 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

You do know that series 4 has just finished airing don't you mate?

I watched it on Kodi - Fen - Real Debrid, it originally aired on FX, I've no idea if it'll go to iplayer.

Yeah I'm not into all that Kodi business, I'll wait until it comes on iPlayer. 

Spent all morning talking to myself in the kitchen in this guy's accent, didn't care that the window was open.

"Onetime all up in my grill, I'm handlin' my bi'ness, yo handle yows'

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

It gives me a bizarre sense of joy that this little program has started to really take off and and finally get the recognition it deserves. A great ensemble cast of quality young and unknown actors. Cream rising to the top etc.

Very similar to Banshee and (hopefully) Mr Inbetween in that respect imo.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

It gives me a bizarre sense of joy that this little program has started to really take off and and finally get the recognition it deserves. A great ensemble cast of quality young and unknown actors. Cream rising to the top etc.

Very similar to Banshee and (hopefully) Mr Inbetween in that respect imo.

Mr Inbetween was fantastic. 

snowfall is good, but some of the extras are pretty poor, I’m just about to finish season 1 and think it’s excellent so far. The missus isn’t that fussed about it so may crack on with out her. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

snowfall is good, but some of the extras are pretty poor, I’m just about to finish season 1 and think it’s excellent so far. The missus isn’t that fussed about it so may crack on with out her. 

I see what you did there.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

Definitely mate. Stick with it. 100%

2 hours ago, JagSquared said:

Yeah. Snowfall is good but not that good. Mr Inbetween is superb. As is City on a Hill.

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Is City on a Hill on Now TV? Might have a bash, can't beat a bit of Bacon. 

I think it was on Sky Atlantic so should be. He's almost a parody of a sleazy detective but it somehow works.

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Snowfall series 4 has started on the BBC tonight. Double bill just started half an hour ago. 

On 06/05/2021 at 07:06, Mook said:

New series is on BBC2 on Sunday night apparently.

In other news, the Titanic is away to hit an iceberg.

The whole series is up on iPlayer.

• Upvote 1

On 27/04/2021 at 14:21, Section_31 said:

Damson Idris is an astonishing, astonishing actor. I've plowed through all three series now in a couple of weeks, fantastic show.

Yeah brilliant talent. Potential future Bond candidate too.

Just finished the 4th season - top class tv.